Really weird bug with Ow2 Beta

I have claimed the Twitch drop of overwatch2 and it has not appeared on my account.
At first i only had the live version of the game and PTR but since then PTR has disappeared.
Then the game started constantly running repair diagnostics after which it told me everything was alright so now it’s gonna repair the game files. It’s been doing this for about 40 minutes. I have deleted Overwatch and now reinstalled it, the repair thing stopped but Ow2 is still not available.

Update: I have reinstalled Battle.net and it told me i have overwatch 2 installed, it is not availabe in the launcher.
Update: I have tried starting it from the files and it shows me and error: “Could not locate resources. (0xE0030100)”
Update: I have asked a friend if i could try it from their account. The launcher told me to update overwatch 2 which i did. It gave me an error saying: “Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.”
I have tried it two times now, it said the same thing.

Huge update: It appeared after 9 hours.

2 Likes

im having a similar issue with it not appearing should i reinstall ow or not?

For me it didn’t work. I have installed ow2 from a friends account and still nothing.

I have seen a lot of people with the same sort of problem just saying they waited and it worked. Maybe they just have too many people claiming the drop and its broken the system.

Maybe, it has just been 3 hours and it’s almost 2am so i’m kind of at the end of my wits here.

same honestly its 1am for me and I’m probably gonna wait to the morning to see what to do next

Hey, best of luck to you i guess, i’ll just go to sleep probably.

yup hope its all resolved tomorrow

1 Like

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-2-pvp-beta-technical-support-questions/27884/3