Reaper's "Wraith form"-cancel

Hey!

is there a way to re-bind Reaper’s wraith-form cancel button to be right-clicking instead of using left-click?

I didn’t find a way to do this when looking at his key-bindings, and I understand this is just a quality of life thing, but given I can cancel with L-shift aswell as left-click, I would love to be able to change this, so I won’t accidentally exit my wraith-form in clutch moments.

For me, it would solve this if I could just use L-shift or right-click to cancel wraith-form. The right-click is normally used to cancel anyways, so it would also make more sense in my opinion. If this would be worse for others, then maybe add an option to Reaper’s keybinds so it can be changed to each person’s personal preference?

Thanks for reading:)

1 Like

there is no 2nd key bind settings dialog than the one you looked into, so no there is no way.
Reaper is designed the way with primary fire as wraith cancel, so I guess you’d need to remap primary fire to a different key in order to achieve your wish.

Yeah, but that would just retain the same problem, but it would be with a different button. So a solution would be to:

A: Change the cancel to be right-click instead of left-click.
B: Give option to players to change what button should cancel wraith-form.

And I really feel B would be the best option, as it is less intrusive on other players. Some might prefer that it is the way it is, so giving people the OPTION to change it if they want, would solve this for many players. I know I’m not the only one clicking “exit wraith-form” by accident in clutch moments.

1 Like