Remove comp or ban smurfs and trolls

Nobody cares about your irrelevant opinion, you don’t matter.

you are reported for false reporting.

sit down be quiet, learn your place

Again super interesting thanks again :joy:

you don’t matter, your feelings don’t matter, the fact you’re a false reporting whining child does matter.

means you can enjoy a ban

Yes very good carry on then :yum:

I shall do, especially since you’re giving yourself so many false report flags

Nothing false about it im just reporting you for being abusive towards me which you are :kissing_closed_eyes:

Every report you make is false.

Calling you what you are kid isn’t abusive, learn that your feelings don’t matter no matter how hard or how much you cry.

Grow up

Lets see… you have assumed my age by calling me a kid… you have assumed my gender by calling me a boy and you have insinuated sending mr into slavery by telling me to sit down against my wishes so yeah thats alot of abuse right there and nothing false about reporting it

Psst. Its 2019 you racist homophobic xenophobic trump supporter :laughing:

Let’s see:

you’ve assumed with 0 proof people smurf
you’ve raged when you get called out on it
you’ve cried when you got told nobody cares.

and now it appears you’re nothing more than sjw garbage.

you false report, therefore you get reported.

get over yourself boy

it’s 2019, nobody cares about whining pathetic children that can’t provide any proof

Nope i suspect not assume big difference

Im not raging im falling over myself laughing at you

Only crying tears of joy for the amount you make me laugh

And reporting everything i feel offends me which is standard and more than acceptable these days

Try again my friend

You’re assuming, because like all dumb sjw morons, you have no proof and you rage when you get told provide it.

because you can’t

you’re raging and have been since the start, before i ever got involved.

no reporting because you’re offended means you’re a pathetic child that can’t get it’s own way. So no, not acceptable

I assume nothing… i suspect everything again big difference

Its not my place to provide proof its blizzards to investigate my suspiscion

Again im far from rage my sides hurt from laughing too much

And again psst. Its 2019 feelings are paramount above everything else

You assume everything, that’s already been proven.

it’s your place to prove it, not blizzards.

The only laughing being done here is at you and how pathetic somebody has to be to claim smurf because they suck at the game.

Feelings are irrrelevant boy. Funny enough that’s something you have in common

You are the one stretching it 4k is already 1-2% of the playerbase, nevermind the fact, that you have no proof of this actually having happened, where is the accounts you know were 4k but are on 2.5k ?

No where, you assumed that.

Yeah it mattered in season 1, where there was nothing else to go off of. Hmmm, why does that sound so familiar…

Your MMR is one value, that is determined to match you in both QP and Ranked.

You are setting extreme made up cases, with 0 proof. Which i am supposed to debunk why ?

The argument is still, you have no way of actually accurately knowing if the people you meet that dunk on you are, those insane 4k players, that must be 50% of the playerbase according to your logic of frequency.

“Easy it is to keep”. Talking about a 4k player, throwing a ton to get 2.5k ranked and then grinding back up. Yeah, totally realistic and easy, you are already using a person that accounts for 1-2% of the entire playerbase, nevermind all the other factors, like how many would actually do this, because of time investment and the price. The game has been 30-50USD most of its life. Right now you can get it for 19.99USD. Still a steep price for this effectively very short amount of fun.

There is not seperated MMR, that is what MMR means, it is a certain number and it doesn´t change depending on mode or anything. Jesus why are you arguing on the basis of something you don´t even understand.

They can, cause the difference in their respective performance and the way they increase, is def considered as intentional throwing, again we are talking a GM player, playing like a gold or similar to then dunk on people like a regular GM player, all in the span of 20 games, that can def be tracked and even looked at as throwing, since they do record some aspects of games

I think the fact, that you have 0 knowlegde about coding and, what an MMR system is, is clouding your arrogant lack of evidence.

Read some material for gods sake.

1 Like

Mhmm same old same old more abuse for me to report

Same old false reporting to get reported.

sit down and hush boy you are done.

enjoy the forum and game ban

So hurtful… i apologise that your life is so bad you have to come here and abuse others

My life is fine, yours on the other hand has to be really pathetic to false report people for being better than you at a video game

I have encountered several smurfs and even a GM genji will be annoyed by a Mei’s freeze ray.

Point is, many players have the mis conception that thy should be able to play the game however they please, by only playing a small selection of heroes like the average Hanzo, reaper, mc’cree, ashe and widowmaker players on Bronze, silver and gold.

While in fact, you’re offered a large variety of hero’s to create a composition to out maneouver your opponents, with each hero having their own unique abilities and mechanics to either counter your opponent or to even the odds.

But hey, if you lock 3 hitscans with an accuracy rating below 50% than sure, a GM will have an easy time killing your team.

People need to stop deluding them selves, that competitive is just a game, nope it’s a competitive game, with a set of rules and expected behavior and play styles.

If you can’t live up to that standard, you shouldn’t be playing Competitive but the casual quickplay, arcade or custom matches.

So, don’t blame the smurfs.
I welcome their challenge

2 Likes

Thats it… let it all out i understand be as abusive as you like your life cant get to you here this is a safe space