Remove Shotgun RNG

There is a reason the hook was changed and doesn’t drag enemies point blank but instead at a distance.

Thats why RH has a shotgun , not a revolver. Its the entire concept of the weapon. Imagine 600 hp target with dmg reduction from his self heal and a weapon that can hook+click head =dead 100% of the time.Dont you think thats a bit busted? Or you picked up RH with the rise of bunker comp and realized that you cant destroy squishy targets all the time and feel disappointed? I dont get your rant, If you want consistency don`t play heroes with spread.Even heroes like tracer, sombra and soldier have spread , very little , yes and if went close enough it eliminates most of it, but they risk getting killed.Should we remove their spread so that its easier every crybaby to aim blindfolded?

1 Like

Funny thing is crybabies demanded the change. Initially Roadhog was not like that.

Yes, and he was overpowered , hence the nerfs :slight_smile:

He wasn’t, his stats were not OP in high ranks. He was nerfed because he was “unfun”, get your facts straight. He was only overpowered for crybabies who couldn’t learn how to deal with him.

What about hooking players from around the corner , from another continent or a new galaxy ? was that balanced? I still dont get your rant.Are you being unsuccessful with him ? you want consistency ? whats the issue here? Or you want to play a 600 hp 1 shot assassin :D Wait wait ... Lets give him some armor too!

pick mccree for crazy headshots.

1 Like

I don’t care what you think, him being overpowered is your own opinion, facts show that he wasn’t.

Also don’t assume what I want. I am simply correcting you because you spread false information. I am perfectly content with current Roadhog.

Facts are not wrong.On the other hand only you think he was okay and balanced, the rest of the player base including the developers though otherwise so he was nerfed(very well deserved). Now if you dont care what others think and youre happy with his current state (so am I) why are you so passionate about changing him?Very curious :thinking:
p.s. I didnt realize it wasnt your topic(will you ever forgive me) but you gave away the impression it was yours :smiley:

1 Like

Only I think? What are you, a noobhead? His stats showed 50% win rate and low pick rate at the highest ranks. This is not me thinking anything, it is the stats showing he was not overpowered for people who knew how to play the game. The developers were forced to change him because of the constant crying.

You don’t even…ok, whatever, I am ignoring you right now. I see you are new but if you don’t want to look like an a$$ at least make the effort of scrolling to the top of the page.

we voice opinion - you facts. get out lmao

You also have to consider that only 5% of the player base is at the highest ranks of the game.You cannot balance the game only around that.

How are win rates and pick rates not facts? What, the system simply post whatever it thinks is correct?

ok lets go down that road, numbers from Overbuff:

Pickrate Roadhog Gold/Master/Grandmaster

#9/6/5

to compare with Genji:
#11/5/13

Doesn’t look that bad at all for RH. Would you say that Genji needs a buff?

Winrates Roadhog from the same source:

#16/12/8

Genji:
#12/17/18

Again, Genji underpowered?

Numbers can indicate something, but they do not have no - even less so with no further context.

1 Like

How about you compare tanks to tanks and DPS to DPS. Tanks and Supports have the advantage of being lower in numbers hence the inflated pick rates. But of course common sense is hard to come by nowadays.

Besides your numbers mean nothing. As shown with Roadhog a character can be changed without his numbers being overly oppressive.

holy fkin crap, did you even check the numbers by yourself before coming here spewing bs posts one after another?
Go ttps://www.overbuff.com/heroes and see how bad Roadhog is (above midfield in almost every cotext).
He is so bad his winrate is not first!!111 but second from diamond on :frowning:

But current stats don’t matter, I was talking about the stats before his nerfs.

wait. we’ve spent whole day discussing prenerf vanilla roadhog? lmao.
get out.

Well, you learned that paying attention for more than 5 minutes makes things easier to comprehend. Grats.

but you agree that he is in a good place now, right? According to ~facts~.