Return shield mechanics to Overwatch

(Google Translator): When the Overwatch was just released, I remember that Symmetra applied 25 units of shields to each teammate who acted exactly before his death. I don’t argue that it was rather weak, but sometimes it saved lives and you really enjoyed seeing your teammate who came out of the battle with less than 25 hp, realizing that he only survived thanks to your shields.
Some time passed and Symmetra was first changed. I was infinitely happy about the two ults that appeared, each with their own mission on the battlefield. For example, a teleport (which has been saved since its first version) could help the whole team hold a point and even win the game. The shield generator helped teammates maintain their survival. Compared to the shields of the first Symmetra, these shields were 75 units in size, which is already much stronger than what it was. But along with this, a radius appeared from which it was impossible to leave so that these same shields would not disappear.
I was very upset by the second change when Symmetra was also transferred to the support class in the damage class, because she was one of my favorite supports because of her mechanics. I thought she was given a shield generator because the teleport lost its significance in the second stage of the game, when the point is in the immediate vicinity of the spawn point, after which the shield generator entered the arena. This was a great help, and, most importantly, in my opinion, balanced, because Symmetra forced the enemies to change to those characters (Sombra, Tracer, Lucio, etc.) that could strain her and not let her so easily give allies extra health by destroying this generator. This would, by the way, help Sombre (which is rather little popular) to become more popular, because the number of situations in which it would be most useful and implemented was increasing.
Symmetra was a truly unique hero, with unique mechanics. After all, I know that you have not forgotten about the shield generator, because still new heroes have replicas warning about the creation of the shield generator. (Sigma, for example).
I ask Blizzard Entertainment to return the mechanics of the shields to the game, though not Symmetra (which I would really like), but at least someone, up to the new hero.
And in the end, Blizzard, please do not chase the universality of the heroes. Let there be situational, but truly interesting and unique characters who will bring truly unique experience and a desire to play them. Thank you!