Rework Of an Old hero idea.Pest Control

So Pest controls one of my oldest hero ideas , and as I 'm i just remembered about it and decided to fix it up.In this post i ll go over weapons , if its received well i ll rework its backstory.(BTW if this seems familiar u may have seen my original)(if u think anything should be changed or have any questions leave em in the reply area)

Basically its a bunch of nano bugs in a humanoid shape.
Its weapon is A full on Gattling gun 100 ammo. , 2 dmg per body shot , 3 for the head. If u alt click before reloading after firing the full clip u will teleport to that spot as its basically firing itself.

Primary ability: Bubble , in this form the hero will surround an area lets say a payload or control point in a domed hemi-sphere.This is like a Winston shield and will last for 5 seconds , basically the enemy cannot walk thru the shield but can still shoot thru it , But the dmg is halfed , half goes to Pest control , other half hits the player aimed at.The bubble has a 2 way view.
Secondary ability: Build-able , in this form if Pest control is against a high wall, then Pest control will turn itself into a ladder , able to be climbed by team for flanks n things like that. If its at the edge of a chasm in between 2 access able objects such as the Hanamura jump , it will turn itself into a bridge . this will hold for about 5 seconds or when the player wants to cancel it.The player will then be left on the opposite side from the one they started on.
Ultimate ability: Upgrade: Pest control will grapple around a teammate , buffing their health , resistance and damage out put by doubling their weapon , like Reinhardt with 2 hammers swinging em around like in honour n glory short . Or reaper with 4 guns out .To show that this is happening for the enemy team the model of the character will have 4 arms and the colour pallet will match Pest control’s.The player as pest control cannot do anything for this ult and its lasts as long as Ana’s ult

there is ssoooooo much wrong with this. 1st, the abilities are mismatched and don’t all relate to the hero concept. The bubble is too complicated of an idea to make realistic. There is no backstory explained - and he seems quite a random addition, having no clear links to talon or overwatch. Is he a healer, Dps or Tank? His ultimate makes no sense and the build idea has soooooo much trolling potential - what, build a bridge and then cancel it whilst your team is crossing, killing everyone! It also doesn’t make sense how and what you would build, like, is there an options menu? Right now the game needs something that can

1. Counter Goats
  2. Healer or Tank
  3. Pleases all ranks
  4. Has good backstory that improves Overwatches history

First off to respond to the missing backstory , i quote myself on the SECOND LINE ‘’ if its received well i ll rework its backstory’’ , second To the trolling aspect , Practically every hero can troll , Heck Freakin Meis can place ICE Walls in spawn. 3rd Its ult is similar to Ana’s since i made it just before she came out double dmg at least , extra resistances etc all act like an Ana Buff.

And Forth DO NOT assume the gender of a character i made u will see nowhere in my post he or his . I am open to changes and i have other hero ideas to counter other things , some if posted here some i haven’t yet.Also by looking at the Abilities u can Tell its a freakin Support , He assists movement and his ult has no way to dmg people by himself like most Support

. Good day Frog

First, HE DOES NO HEALING SO CANNOT POSSIBLY BE A SUPPORT (from a healer main), second I CALL ANYONES GENDER WHOSE I DONT KNOW A ‘he’ BY DEFAULT! it’s not a sexist thing, i just don’t want to waste my day saying him/her all the time. You are right about the backstory but, but the ult is still trash and yes Mei can troll, WELL DONE SHERLOCK, but we don’t want anymore trolling heroes in Overwatch

Look , Im being the better man and stoping this argument here , u want to go on a rant about supports must heal N things that u ‘plucked’ out of my reply and post while discarding the rest just annoys me so i m not gonna reply again , End your Aggressive ness and leave this post to others who might want to see it or at least don’t mind about it . Its a hero concept by a Fan not Papa Jeff saying this character will be added(I always just think these up cause i think their fun , i make joke ones some times n real ones others , this is a mix) so so calm your ham , Goodbye mate

i’m not usually like this just idk I guess i wanted to try out being a troll and it bloody sucks

Yo i did take your What the game needs now from your first Comment and applied them to another one of my old heroes , hope it suits what u were asking for :slight_smile:

okay thanks! I appreciate you including my suggestions :+1: