Roadhog vs Reaper

I’ve been playing more Roadhog lately, and one hero that’s consistently countering me is Reaper. I know he’s been changed lately to have less damage and more accuracy to make him more competent at medium range, but I keep getting shredded by Reapers when I hook them, even when I have more teammates backing me up. Any other Hog players notice something’s different, or has it always been like this?

well the roadhog vs reaper match up have allways been unstable.
i’d say current version it’s probably the most ok it’s ever been and i’m not saying that lightly.

there’s been moments where reaper all he had to do was just dodge the hook and he’d kill the hog for free, and there’s been times where hog just needed to hit the reaper with a good spread to instantly kill him, now it’s basically back to dodge the hook, but it’s not a done deal post-hook.

so really if you like playing hog, you do kinda have to be wary of the reaper but that have allways been the case so my advice is just get used to it and train on actually dealing with him because reaper have been kinda like a braindead answer to roadhog that doesn’t really counter roadhog, just poses as a good threat more so than anything else.

but people who don’t know better will pick reaper and think reaper straight up counters roadhog for some reason and there’s a lot of those people so you kinda have to just deal with it.