Shoutout from a Baptiste player: Please be teamwork!

Recently Baptiste was added in Competitive Matches. I played a few games and immediately see some problems playing him. You can consider is a complaint post, but please understand what i say.

A. To the Baptiste players:

Baptiste is not too weak, he just needs a lot of time training. Baptiste is a difficult character to play. You have to utilitize every of his abilities, including Exo Boots. Exo Boots means a lot, i am not joking.

Don't randomly throw Immortality Field. It has a long cooldown and you have to be very careful when using it. Once you used it, the enemies know that you are on cooldown and will unleash ultimates to your team.
What "Lamp" is not for: Low health teammates nearby, full health teammates, using when your team ulti, some of enemies ulti (Lamp cannot stop Death Blossom, Tactical Visor, Minefield, Barrage, Whole Hog etc).
What Lamp is for: A teammate got thrown biotic grenade by enemy Ana, an accidentally Reinhardt charging into enemy line, a Genji dashing to enemies with Dragonblade, your team got Earthshattered or Graviton Surged, a teammate Bastion, yourself when you are not healed, and some of enemies ulti (Rip Tire, Self-Destruct, Earthshatter, Pulse Bomb, etc)

Bastion is not meant for frontline. You are just similar to Ana, cannot kill flanker nor heal yourself unlimited so fall back and stay behind teammates.

Regen Burst is meant for yourself. You are fragile.

B. To the teammates:

Please be teamwork to Baptiste. He cannot do anything alone, and he needs your co-operation.

Don't blindly run away from Immortality Field. I know it attracts enemies but that doesn't mean you don't use it. Another function of the Field is to keep you alive while i was busy healing another teammates. I have seen many teammates with low health refuse to use my Field and i don't understand why.

The same thing with Matrix. No one uses it. One reason is because it's static and it's small. Atk team cannot stand there using Matrix without pushing. That's why it's better to use on yourself to heal teammates.

Baptiste can not heal himself (when Burst is on cd) so when i spam "I need healing" it means I NEED HEALING! Many Mercy and Moira simply forgot about my existence and left me die.

Not every Baptiste is DPS Baptiste. There are good guys around.

Don't spam healing when you are out of sight. Also don't push away from Payload and go out of my sight. You know i can't heal you.

Baptiste gets difficult taking about flankers like Tracer or Doomfist because his primary fire is not good. Please protect him.

People keep complaining about Baptiste and ask me to change because they haven’t seen the good side of him and have been used to other healers. They think he is bad and refuse to work with him. Give him a chance to prove himself, will you?

There is no teamwork in Overwatch, just a bunch of individuals who are each the best on their team, they are each the one who carries a victory, and none of them are in any way responsible for a loss.

Ps. I like Baptiste and have seen him used very effectively. The immortality field does require a change in mindset though. Rather than “I’m low on health, heal me or I go find a health pack” I need to think “I’m low on health but if I stay put the field will keep me alive if I keep the drone alive”.

Pps. My profile is not private. I know how bad I am and that my opinion is worthless. Thanks.