So, is this OW justice for all, eh?

First of all, I have screenshots and all but somehow I can not post it here. Lol. So, consider that I have the proof of what I am going to say actually.

On open role competitive game, 5 people insta-locked damage toons, I went for tank, to help team comp a bit, not that I care. Carried the team even though they were trolling, they were anywhere except the objective zone. Which is also ok up to this point even though I won the round single handedly, 5 gold medals bla bla. Let’s say these are common problems, bla bla. (round ended very close 99 to 100)

On the 2nd round, our “pro Genji” has left the game. We were still ok by 5 v 6, we were trying to hang on, again I was alone in the objective area but at least they were doing something outside but then other person has left the game too.

Now, we were down to 4 vs. 6 for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong freaking time. No new players thrown in, instead there was a HUGE warning on my screen which threatening me with a serious penalty (Woooooo) if I decide to leave the game. Like I deserve this bs matchmaking, I am getting threatened. (logic, please.) We’ve lost the 2nd round, we were still 4 vs. 6 but -you will be very surprised- at the start of the game, one other person left too! Can you believe it? The game was lost, we played whole last round 3 vs. 6 We couldn’t even get out of the base.

OW is so fun, well balanced, amazing community, fair gameplay etc etc. It takes hours to find a match on role que, and this is what you get from open que. Lol…

Explain to me, which part of this is fair? I am telling you, this game has a serious clown issue and this will f this game up when it becomes free 2 play. I am sorry forum defender but this game is trash, my expectations and hopes from OW 2 has hit the rock bottom. Actually I want to see how they will screw it up and gonna enjoy watching it. (I am sorry Papa Kaplan, they killed your masterpiece.)

Welcome to open queue. It’s garbage.

Also, use a site like Imgur to upload images and post the links.

that doesn’t allow me to upload in anyway. weird cuz I’ve been informed a while ago what I can share photos and videos from now on, on this forum.

You usually just have to put one space in the URL to stop it thinking it’s a link. That’s it.

1 Like