So this question blizzard whenne are you going to give me game where i learn something instand simple die as support ?

so blizzard whenne you going give me a game where i can learn how to play and not just get stuck in spawn and not get anywhere on my rank ? becuse at moment solo que is complite pointless all i do is get lobby where i eather playing smurf that run curcles around my team dps or i get game where just no body is doing anything other die so whenne i am going to get lobby where i can learn and get better at support whenne balance is this complite broken ? i can play 1000 of games and my rating simple get worse and worse becuse every team that i end up on has no smurf and enamy has smurf or pre made team . where i lose litrely every single game ? how about adding a surrender button so i dont have weist my time play games like that ? it defently would game 100 of hours and probly ton of player abusing the report system .

Interesting that you’re complaining about learning the game, given that your account is level 1122 (5 silver stars), and you’ve made several other posts making identical complaints going back October 14th. Before that you were complaining about being reported “unfairly” for playing Bastion.

So the question we have to ask is, why are you lying?

2 Likes

lie ? why would i lie about something like this i am in rating i am in becuse how many 1 side lobby i get i am support player … i my rating is going backwords and instand forword … why is that ? why are you in first place talk in this post if you just going be toxic instand just not post here if you tink ure games are fine ?

but noted ure name now blocked have nice life body .

Role queue is something that makes game better if you ask me.
Key to victory is communicate with team, adapt enemy changes and try to do best you can.
I agree with you that teams are unbalanced way too often.

Keep practicing role you want to be better at and watch youtube tutorials, they often help and you can see how other people are playing Certain heroes

well problam i am at now is how can practicing my role as healer whenne lobby just sux ? … my rank has gone to verylow becuse i refuse to pre make lobby to get my rating up and where my rating is i dont learn anything other then watch my team get destroyed by smurf 95% of time .