So when is Doomfist getting a nerf?

Nerf this overpowered hero already… He can 1-2 shot more or less every hero and that’s ok???

He barely gets played. So they wont nerf him as the numbers will suggest he is under power.

Remember, they try to balance the game for the higher ranked players. Doom is pretty weak in the top ranks.

He can 1-2 shot more or less every hero and that’s ok?

Yep. Pick Sombra and erase him from the game.

1 Like

Yes, being able to 1/2 shot is completely fine. Most dps can do it. Landing combos should reward you, and with how strong backlines are right now, you almost need at one shot to kill a squishy

Is it though? Landing a headshot with widow and instantly killing someone I understand but its soooo easy to do with Doomfist, stupid amount of health + damage + mobility is stupid, he’s overpowered and needs a nerf.

I take it you are a support main. Doomfist already has the most counters in the whole game and doesn’t get picked quite often. imo Doomfist doesn’t need a nerf. He is in a good position as of now

He gets picked all the time in my matches, running around 1-2 shotting everything, he’s overpowered and needs a nerf just like Zarya and Genji

Doom has around 3 point where he is viable and only with brawl. OP he is not. I however dont know anything about low rank

I was just in a match and Doomfist did 525 damage to me in one burst, please tell me again how underpowered he is…