Soldier: 76 Heavy Pulse Rifle issue

there its a big issue with the hero Soldier: 76 weapon heavy pulse rifle does more ill shot does the heavy pulse rifle goes up am aware of the change happen to its weapon since that current time i have been unable to play with the hero Soldier: 76 due to my mouse sensitivity unlikely before could keep firing it was fun and miss that and all since been unable to play with the hero Soldier: 76 due to my mouse sensitivity everything i gets from loot boxes and all of his staff voice lines and spray etc are totally trash i have done one other feed back the same day it came and got directed to a site the Overwatch Forums but cant find my post again and am extremely upset about the Soldier: 76 and how heavy pulse rifle behaves when shooting could not the blizzard instead make a functions at settings or options to enable and disable it manual so it not force everyone to use it common help me out wanna to make it to the staff blizzard has high attentions i see many stuff about there and chat about anything and i don’t wanna end up in someones chat most people never have the understanding and take the time to see it from my end and do little game play i have done that for long while now and now cant play with the hero at all cuz someone wanna to change that but has i sad if blizzard instead make a fictions at settings or options to enable and disable it manual than we all gets what we all want i never wanted anything and am sure many other thinks the same but don’t contacted or send request or feedback

Just change your sensitivity for Soldier, simple as that.

1 Like

so how to do that sensitivity for Soldier

Yeah, change sensitivity, learn punctuation (that is impossible to read as it is written), and you are good to go.

1 Like

Just change your sensitivity for Soldier, simple as that.

me don like recoil me like spread booga booga

Personally, I’d suggest just trying to get used to it because you’ll likely end up doing even more damage and getting even more kills than you were before!

I was trying him in some quick plays last night and even though DPS is my least played role, was able to manage a huge 50% of my team’s hero damage done!

Remember that the trade-off for the recoil is full accuracy, so once you can control the recoil, you’ll shoot exactly where you aim and won’t have the randomness of bloom stop you from getting kills! :smiley:

Just imagine what you could have done if you picked McCree instead! Lol