Sorry Blizzard, but u NEED to return the real thing

this game, I tried it, but at the end of the day if u are real, it is TRASH.
Please return the game we bought with heros that are fun.
Im done with this and aside from me only 1 other friend is still playing everyone else has left. this game is just bad. so many aspects ppl have listed already I dont need to do it agian. Nobody needs to spend money on this generic trash now that i turned into this kind of game away from its original beginnings. not giving good feel or wanting to play at all.

3 Likes

Think you put your finger over what the changes achieved.

1 Like

These topics without any constructive feedback nor arguements… OW2 is a lot better in many ways than it was before.

The only reason why people like you are creating these topics is due to the rank system now being more individual performance based. Now you people are dropping ranks because your individual performance is not good enough for the rank you were accustomed too so you come to the forum claiming it is trash… It isn’t, it actually improved and now finally people that have skill go higher in ranking and the people who aren’t that great go down… As it is supposed to be in a competitive game.

And you dont need to .it is f2p.

1 Like

go play or do something else for a while, sometimes you just get burnt out on a game.

There’s no way things are going back to OW1 so at this point if you hate it just go play soemthing else. Whining won’t change anything.

I also preferred OW1, and it’s not even close, but I knowing constant whining won’t help. It’s a business. They need to make money. And here we are.

1 Like

wut I don’t give a dime about the rank system, my post is all about heros not being fun cause of their nerfed abilities and streamlined shootyshooty and overall game feel no longer causing dopamine and neither cozy feeling like in ow1, at all.
also it sucks that among my friends 2 boys still play coz theyre still kinda trapped by the mUsT gEt HiGhER number things in comp, 3 girls i know all stopped playing coz they were all about the good feelz of the game that have really flattened in 2 =/

Go play something else then.

No point crying about it, they aren’t going to change it.

1 Like

Lol you didnt bought overwatch 1 or the heroes lol

2 Likes

Then play what those 3 girls are playing if you are having girl withdrawl symptoms

Wait it is now Individual performance based? So that’s why I’ve been reaching Plat now!

heh, i got that.
girls are just so cute i just miss it.

You may be a hardsweater but other ppl are playing for social fun too.
And this game is going down the wrong road fast, where there is no reason to prefer it over other better games in this new place it wants to be…

Then dont play it cat .who is forcing you to play it dating app expert

well here’s the thing i understand that you want overwatch to do well and you kinda miss what it had, but there’s no guarantee you will have that experience again with a game that’s gonna change.
things change, people change, technology changes.

you either make the concious decision to stick with this game and leaving some people behind or you go with them abandoning a game that has less pull on you to stay.

who knows what the future holds, maybe you all play overwatch later again,
you never know.
never say never, live your life as you see fit instead of worrying about things out of your control.

if a game dies it will die regardless of how you feel.

1 Like

wow you are a pretty disgusting person my friend. Feel good showing others on internet forums your mental state? lol…

1 Like

You sound like an empty tin. Competitive games have become unplayable due to game Leavers.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem that way. There are many other ways the game is a downgrade from the original. The battle pass and payment system of cosmetics to say the most of any singular problem. Other than that I actually enjoy the game and have been having fun.

You need to calm down my friend. You consistently make yourself look ridiculous.

You know all about that don’t you Nightwing.

1 Like