Spiking IND and Latency, game keeps kicking me out of comp matches and banning me

Ever since the middle east server was introduced I started getting severe server connection stability issues. I’m located in Pakistan so naturally, middle eastern servers give me lower latency however when I’m in-game, my games will randomly glitch. Everyone else including the count-down timer to when the match starts will just freeze but I can move around normally on my screen. my teammates however see me walking into a wall and I’m promptly kicked out of the match for “inactivity”. VC doesnt work, it looks like everyone but me has left on my screen and on theirs it says ive left vc and It’s extremely frustrating. Its cost me well over thousands of SR points and several hours; I have also faced account bans and even season bans because of this ridiculous unpredictable server glitch. It never happened previously. Another notable point is it only happens at the beginning of a match, never mid-way. It will either happen within the first 15seconds of joining a game or won’t happen at all in that match. This glitch takes place in 4 out of 10matches, it has no noticeable pattern to it either. I have tried doing everything I possibly could from reinstalling overwatch, reinstalling windows, flushing DNS cache, trying different computers, different accounts, different ISPs. Absolutely nothing helps and the issue persists. I am positive the issue is not on my end. This issue started happening in December 2021, but seriosuly became unbearable in last 2 months. Latency goes to around 350ms, IND goes to 120/110ms.
March 5, 2022