SR is dropping regardless of win or lose!

it’s been a while I notice this issues!
today i was tracking SR in comp play
I start with 2006.I lose game and win another game, but SR is still 1980, can someone explain this??? as it is not fair to invest time and efforts in the game, to have this issue!!!

I don’t understand how lose a game and win second one will result in 26 SR drop!!!I need an answer! because this is happening all week to me

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

As it is performance based, it looks like you are placed too high for your current performances.

If you lose 26 it means you underperformed in their calculations compared to other at your SR.

It is rough. But find a hero you enjoy and it’ll all come together.

I feel this pain, part of the reason I just do Quick play, Whats the point in comp if the rank system is broken.

yeah stick with qp.

1 Like

Broken? hahahahaha

It is performance based. If you lose more SR per loss than you gain in a win, they you are doing something wrong. Not Blizzard.

Tell that to the real comp champs that have bailed for valorant.

Theyve not left because SR is broken. They’ve left because either they’ve been paid too. Or they think they can make more money.

That and being bored after playing OW for 4+years.

A lot of people are realising Valorant is pretty dull anyways.

Hahahaha, blame the system instead of learn to play or learn how it actually works nice :smiley:

keep telling yourself that :+1:

I’m not telling myself for that…

That’s what they’ve all said. The big names are getting paid loads to move over (ie sinatraa).

And other have moved over because they couldn’t get to OWL (not being good enough) so are gambling on Valorant being the next big money spinning esport.

That and hoping the streaming hype continues so they can slurp up kids donations and subscriptions.

I have reason to believe differently, lets agree to disagree.

I’m not telling myself for that…

That’s what they’ve all said. The big names are getting paid loads to move over (ie sinatraa).

And other have moved over because they couldn’t get to OWL (not being good enough) so are gambling on Valorant being the next big money spinning esport.

That and hoping the streaming hype continues so they can slurp up idiots donations and subscriptions.

yeah it does…

repetitive as much as CS:GO so I’d rather play CS:GO instead of Valorant. Also Overwatch influenced parts of the game is not as good as Overwatch. So our old Overwatch is still much more fun than that Valorant thing.

Yeah. People will go if they enjoy. But the pros will move for their career. Do you think Sinatra would have gone of he was offered less money?

Of course not. Hed of just taken his $150k+ and rode it out till someone paid him more.

These kids have got to make a living too.

No one really cares about casuals like us. We will come and go like the weather. As long as enough play at one time it is all gravy.