Sr losing spree

Why is it that whenever blizzard disconnects me from the game it’s like my fault and I lose 100 sr . Like on daily bases and they do nothing I sent like 5 tickets no reply today it happened again for real blizzard I demand my sr back all 500 of it

It’ll be 50 sr and it a default thing. Fair or not it has been the same since day 1.

Are you 100% sure it is blizzards fault. Server errors happen, but they are rare. Most of the time it is an issue with the players IP/connection.

1 Like

It will almost certainly be your end mate. You may not see it as such and the internet drop might be quick enough that you tab out and see all is fine. Unplug all wires from your router and plug them in again and do the same for your ethernet/wireless adapter if relevant.

You lose SR because your crappy internet connection ruins games for other people. Every time you disconnect you’re causing 5 other people to lose a game, why should you be allowed to ruin games like that without losing anything?

Why don’t you switch your ISP or buy an ethernet cable before you go crying on forums about how you lose rating when you throw games with your bad internet