Start playing bit agien

played 1 game and got my box and log out this isnt even playable for me anymore i dont know how you do it blizzard but for some magical reason you manage to just put me in lobby with player that super team work agenst me and my team just dont know how walk forword with out fall of the map at this point i use briget and walkin toke the point on my own and walk away and my team instantly lose the point agien i dont carry with healer it not posible i need desent dps on my team i been watching and every single dps i had on the team last 50 games has just been carry by tank and healers … what is this it awfull what it is i cant play this game more then 1 game and already done with it . what those that tell you about ure game this point … what ever .

Punctuation would help you.

1 Like

well you done it blizzard i simple dont care about ure game anymore … ure matchmaking can go start to hell

The match maker only looks at numbers.

It can’t work things out based on players mood or attitudes. That is just luck of the draw and nothing you can control.

well there is thing they could do to matchmaking make it better experience .

Make the suggestions. I bet it isn’t actually better than the current system to most people…

nightwing do you mind not going on all my post and put ure word in … tnx leave me alone i ask you in other post stop posting in my post becuse i dont tink the way you do so plz LISEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING STOP POSTING IN MY POST becuse i disagree with you dont bother .

The forum is for everyone.

Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn’t mean they don’t have the same right to discuss things.

All i ask is that instead of blindly critiquing… maybe offer suggestions with a little detail that we can all discuss, or agree with if it is a damn good idea.

i ask you stop post on my post even now clear you dont lisen . so play agien i ask you stop posting on my posts .clear good.

You have an option to hide people’s posts.

But as this is a public forum. You can’t tell people they can’t comment.

I take your opinion on board. But politely ask you not to be so toxic on here. Thanks.

stop post in my tread nightwing last time i am answer ure toxic way if you dont stop simple have connect blizzard and get removed or something i have ask you multiable times to stop and you not lisening so i got no chose then to just report you .

Because I’m doing nothing wrong. Just discussing the topic in the thread.

You are being rude. At least I think you are.