Still a major cheat issue in this game!

Came back just to try out Echo, love the hero, huge skill cap, climbed with her.
Twenty games of comp, SIX cheaters reported, SIX! blatantly obvious aim cheats in only twenty matches WTF!?
At least Blizzard quickly responded with a thank you notification.
Uninstalled. Way too many cheats still active in this game, plus waiting 15+ minutes at a time just to play Echo…pfft no thanks.

do you know what was the cheaters name? i got ran into some as well

Cheater problem is real . Every rank there is a lot of cheater

1 Like

There are cheaters every single game all the time, especially when u are winning they instantly toggle. And it easy to tell why it is spelled EASTERN EUROPE. Cheating in video games is a sports there, it is part of their culture and since a couple of years back blizzard decided they should be allowed to play with the rest of europe the cheating increased 10x fold across all video games.

I remember back in wow when the servers were merged for the first time, people did not even know you could cheat in wow arena, but the russains brought kick bots and some times even speed hacks.

Oh and here is a cheater for you - NW5TWM

Only 6 guys in 20 matches :joy: probably you couldnt detech aroun 15 :joy:

I dunno why so many assume rank matters when it comes to cheaters, Most do it in any rank now just to be a troll, They don’t care for climbing rank just ruining someones day, That’s the kick they get from it.