Still bugged ranking up?

Raise it on the tech channel.
Maybe its another oversight/bug that they need to resolve - I wouldn’t be too surprised given the shoddy release.

It isn’t. He’s underperforming. That’s all.

You could be wrong as you were previously - only realising the fact when Blizzard finally fixed the defect.

Many people are saying the same is this guy. Let Blizzard define whether its an issue or not.

Because it isn’t an issue now. People are playing more and their ranks have been boosted back to their correct levels now (for those playing a lot, others like myself need to play more to get there).

If you are getting stuck now, it is purely on performance.

You’re clearly not getting it. Back then when the game was released and everyone was reporting it as being an issue, you was responding back that it was expected, its down to performance - I was telling you that you were wrong, and that it is a defect.

What happened? Blizzard fixed it and released it out on the patch. :clown_face:
Proving my point that it was a defect, and also proving my point that you are a liar. :hugs:

Why would anyone believe you now? You have lost all integrity.

Could be. Or it could be that there is a bug out there that they need to realise/investigate.
Don’t spread information that you cannot source/prove.

That bug has been fixed.

You need to spend more time on what you can control, and worry less about what you can’t.

You love to mention “experiences”. Well here’s mine, my tank rank continues to climb, where as my DPS stayed the same… Why you ask, because on DPS I wasn’t performing above my tank, where as on tank I am.

As for don’t spread whatever… That is exactly what you are doing, so stop it.

Finally you’re admitting that you was wrong all along.
I am really glad that you have come to your senses to realise that it was a bug.

You’re wrong. Again, you need to think about it carefully.
I always said it was a bug, you was telling the forums it wasn’t
The patch that got released confirmed it was a bug, and they fixed it.
Confirming that I was correct and sticking to the facts, whereas you was spreading lies :clown_face:

Stop what? What exactly am I meant to stop?
I can’t stop you from lying, but I can certainly tell the forums about your lack of integrity.

Thank you for you experience… :confused: Although it irrelevant as we’re talking about your lies.

You are welcome. Maybe when you’re less obnoxious people will listen to you.

I’m not the one of the forums getting the negative views.
Being proven by me to be a liar and no integrity doesn’t make me obnoxious. :rofl:

The same clowns trying to try troll me?
Yeah I’m not worried about them, just here to help people and remind them to focus on their own performances.

You spend too much time crying about things you can’t control and have no say on.

I’m not crying - I never said I was.
It is not normal to cry about such things. I’m sorry if you’re in that state though, hope you get well soon.

No worries. Just don’t spread lies or state things you cannot source/provide proof - for instance, you saying everyone who placed bronze 5 was placed due to their performance.

99% of people were. The bug only effected a very small number of people. And they’ve been boosted to where they should be now.

Unsure of the % of players as they never detailed the amount of users affected, but it was definitely one of the loudest issues on the forums at the time.

Their words not mine, “a very small percentage”

A few posted about it, like yourself. Most weren’t effected, they just saw others that were and copium kicked in.

I literally was placed bronze 5 with a 7 win streak and afterwards i do the following games and get 7 wins just to stay in bronze 5. Makes no sense to me when i always have more damage then my dps, more kills, assists and tank more damage then the enemy’s tank.

Stats are meaningless out of context. You see high DMG, I see someone farming stats off tanks and not getting anything effective done…

I can play Moira and out DMG and kill everyone, doesn’t mean I did the right or wrong thing.