Still cheaters not banned

Rpl code: MMZ427
team red widow
3:38, 4:10-4:15 very obvious wall hacking,
3:45,3:55,3:58,3:32 1 frame aimbot assistant.
Don’t know why all these hacking players not banned for so long, wall hacking + strong aimbot + end game ridicule, how could this acceptable in ow???

When was this game / when did you report them?

It’s been known to take a couple of weeks for them to verify everything before banning, if the anti cheat hasn’t picked up on it. (The detection they use isn’t very good, hopefully OW2 uses a version of Ricochet)

This match was taken place yesterday, and I did report them.
I calm down a little and your post helps. You are right, the detection system is really bad, and this is the 4th time I met cheating players in the game. Those players are really depressing ordinary players and ruining this game.

If they are cheating, they’ll be doing in in every game, so a lot of people will be reporting and they’ll get banned. Just takes time sadly.

Well at least it’s easier to track how long you haven’t been playing the game like this.

It’s been too long before the last time I play ow. What’s funny, last time I quit was because cheaters :sweat_smile:

Sadly there is no money in banning cheaters straight away blizzard will wait 2 weeks on average. Banning hacks is bad for business

That is certainly a take. I wonder what’s burned you.

1 Like

Nothing it just doesnt make business sense so why would they do it

I’m curious, what business do you think they are enhancing not banning them faster?

Cheaters pay money for account. When they got banned, they just will buy new account and pay more money for that.

So surely banning quickly would be better for business. On that logic ??

(The don’t actually make much if any money on new accounts so it’s not really smart business move either way)

1 Like

You don’t know much about business… A new account is £16.99. Many people purchase the game, £16.99 x ? amount, and that to you, is not making money. Okilly dokilly.

Ok. What’s the cost of sale?

Because they sell it for a price, doesn’t mean it’s 100% profit. Because it isn’t

So, maybe figure out that before coming back with a troll post.

Again, wasn’t trolling, learn the meaning. Just trying to get my head around how you think OW makes 0 money from game purchases. You think they just spend god knows what creating a game, to sell it, and get nothing in return?

You waded in to cause a disturbance in an attempt to belittle me. Either without understanding, or deliberately trying to mislead. Classic trolling according to the forum rules.

I’ve never said they make zero, I clearly said little to none on new accounts.

They make their big bucks on loot boxes, licencing and merchandising. Loot boxes were around 50% of the games revenue the other year.

This is why they can offer seemingly large discounts, or even go F2P, as the account sale isn’t the money maker.

Not banning cheaters quicker is purely a technical and staffing issue. Not a financial one.

Oh ok, if that’s what you think. :slight_smile:

Lol. Nothing to counter basic business logic then.

And you accused me of not knowing about business.

The annual reports are interesting reading btw.

Ok, if you say so! I respect your opinion.

Lol. We both know you’re trolling now.