Stop asking "how you under 900sr"

If you want to know how then solo que support. You will stagger then once reach a point you will fall sharply. I dont care about climbing anymore because if i did my pc would have already been thrown out the window :joy:. Screw bronze literally, mainly the dps. (Looking at you)
Theres my guide on how to get to bronze. If need more tips just ask

how you under 900SR ?

4 Likes

how you under 900SR ?

How you under 900SR?

“How you under 900SR”

Cause you belong down there or close to it, stop acting like others is at fault for your demise.

3 Likes

Unless you are playing against smurfs, which is somewhat unlikely, then you should be able to carry an entire team at 900SR if you truly are skilled. I solo que support and I’m at 3100, so that isn’t the problem. I solo queued support from 2200 upwards, and I climbed to 3100 before I stopped moving up. It took me a while, but I made it. By the sound of it, it isn’t other people’s faults, it’s your own. So stop blaming other people–instead, work around, or attempt to play their role and carry as DPS, which is entirely possible.

1 Like

I solo’d support and went from 1200 to 2600… it is easy.

Just go Moira or Bap and only heal. If you team can’t die, you can’t lose.

Their team will be dumb and not be healing as much, you win the neutral fight. simple.

You can literally just hide at the back pure healing, just laze back and watch the 60-70% win rate drag you up.

2 Likes

Went from gold to 50 Sr short of Master soloing as support, Ana and zen, barely played bap. How are u under 900 Sr?

I’m <500, sometimes people asking me am I deranking. No. I just low skilled player. I’m 45 old, bad reaction, coordination and etc. Not all low rank players are trolls. Not all people good at this game.

2 Likes

Oh believe me, we know not all ppl are good at this game. They manage to get to diamond thoXD
But yeah not all bronze are trolls, unfortunately sh*t trickles down and u guys and silver rank are knee deep in it

You’re there because you’ve given up, because you are not improving but rather regressing, because your skill is low, you blame everyone else and because you are tilted and once enjoyed the game and DID care about climbing (or at least reaching an average rank) and have had such bad experiences you no longer wish to play.

1 Like

Just one trick moira and only heal. you will climb.