Summer skins (from 2021) still cost 3k

I mean the title says it all, I get it that with overwatch 2 on it’s way there is no time and energy for a summer event this year and we got an alternative event, which is kind of nice.

But even if we don’t get new summer skins, I’m still mad that the ones from last year did not dop in coin prices.

I saved up for some skins and now I’m not able to buy them T_T kind of wish/hope that they gonna drop the prices later through the event.
What do you guys think, is that a reasonable thing to hope for?

2 Likes

That is sad to hear.

I doubt they will drop the prices though. They will want you to either play lots of games to earn boxes, or buy them.

They have also announced that after this event, they will be removing loot boxes from the store to buy, so you will only be able to grind for them till OW2 arrives.

Honestly. If all you want is the credits and skins… just grind quick arcade modes for easy XP.

1 Like

Found someone posting the same on us (English) servers maybe we can help to get the post more attention 2021 Summer Game Skins - Bug Report - Overwatch Forums

Yeah you are probably right :’) but we can try to change their mind right xD

US forums is definitely a better place to start than EU (they don’t look here). Twitter would probably be an even better place honestly… and even then I think the chances are beyond slim that they’d care.

I’d quite like it if they had like a fire sale or something during the last week of OW1, so you can buy up all the bits for cheap.

1 Like

Its really weird but then again, those recolors being 3k too hurts my soul.
Thank god I dont care about those and I got all the others and credits to spare :smiley:

1 Like

definitely not worth the 3k!

1 Like