Suspended and got - 50 sr for nothing

All in video. Joined the game, couldn’t look into my stats, lost connection, connected back in time - still was kicked for 10 sec leaving. As u can hear on background there were no internet issues from my side. So i lost 50 sr for no reason.
https://youtu.be/Hna8ASDuWYQ

1 Like

Hello EVA01,

Keep in mind that if you disconnect or abandon a competitive game right at the beginning of it, the match will get cancelled for all participant. Due to this, is not possible to reconnect and avoid the penalty.

About getting disconnected only from Overwatch, this can happen because of the way connections work. Connection issues won’t always affect the connection itself, sometimes they just affect certain services or programs; especially if there’s an issue somewhere along the way your connection takes from your router to our servers. You can read a more detailed explanation here.

If this keeps happening, please check this article and make sure you follow all the instructions, including the advanced steps:
battle.net/support/article/99037

If this doesn’t solve the problem, we will need some more data so we can investigate your case:

• Details of issue:
  • Date/time it started:
  • City/Country:
  • Internet Provider:
  • Traceroute (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • Pathping (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)
  • WinMTR (right after a disconnection or whenever you’re experiencing the issue)

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!