Switched from console

So I’ve just switched from PlayStation to PC and its so much better, the only issue I have is the sensitivity of the mouse because haven’t quite gotten used to it yet but hopefully I get a hang of it quick.

[Blizzard Edit: Corrected Your Title Spelling]

ok? why did you post this on the forums?

Maybe wanted to share, it is “general” discussion after all

General discussion is not picnic club

1 Like

I didn’t finish it my bad aha I was hoping for help understanding the key bindings and stuff but I’ve got it on lockdown now

Haha get it? lockdown?..anyone? no? … ok ill stop.

Welcome HappyRogue!

The move from controller to mouse (or vice-versa) can take some getting used to, and getting the sensitivity that’s right for you may take some experimentation. In addition to the in-game sensitivity, you also have the DPI (and other options) on your mouse. I’m not going to go into the technicalities of that as everyone has their own opinion, but googling “pro Overwatch DPI settings” will bring up some guides and info on how some players handle the minutia of their game settings sensitivity wise :slight_smile:

May all your shots be on point!

1 Like

And you are going to ignore the middle east server posts because it doesnot suit you to answer customer questions . We people on console are paying the price for your inaction .we have been thrown into Arabic people and there is no way to select european server .already alot of people are leaving . So dont answer us ,we will make you accountable by taking our wallet and business elsewhere .
You will also get laid off like your previous counterparts