Team looking for coach!

Hello
I’m writing this post on behalf of the Expandables University Team.

We are a low plat/high gold team currently looking for a head coach :slight_smile: We have been together since the Open Division season 3, and we’re headed for the next season of Owlet.

We’re a team of 12 very dedicated players, and two ass. coaches. We’re always looking to improve and learn more. Our current schedule consists of 2 practices and 1-2 scrim a week, and 1-2 vod reviews depending on everyone’s availability. This schedule can be reviewed and changed if needed.

Our team is part of a larger organization called Expandables, consisting of 4 team. You will have access to a lot of coaching resources (including statsbanana) and the help of fellow coaches.

What we are looking for in a coach is not experience but rather dedication and the willingness to help us improve as a team. We want someone who cares and is willing to go all the way with us.

If you think you would be a good fit please message me :slight_smile:

Looking forward to working with you

1 Like

Hello
I’m an expierenced coach for solo players, never coached a team tho.
I played the game on console for 3 years now and I’m in mid plat.
I recently started playing Overwatch on PC.
You can say I’m not a professional player, but I am expierenced. I know every hero and its counters.
My discord: Splash#5071
Greetz

I’m open to coach you guys. On console, i peaked 4500 and on PC i am currently 3950. My smurf’s Battletag is Turtle#22558. Please add me and message me. If needed, my discord is Turtle#0912.