Thank you dev team

I booted up the forums tonight after an interesting session on Overwatch competitive tonight. I lost a few, won a few, and have had very mixed sessions and I kinda had a realisation…

While by no means is it perfect, and yes there is plenty I would love to see added, tweaked, changed…I would like to say:

Thank you dev. team, for Overwatch, you have made an extremely fun, colourful, enjoyable world, cast of characters and game. I know you all try to make this the best game it can be for us fans, and I think like kids, we don’t always show you appreciation and thanks for what you guys do.

I look forward to the year ahead, and I’m really hyped to see more heroes, read more comics, be captivated by cinematics and most of all spend many more hours in this fantastic game.

8 Likes

blizzard employee detected

3 Likes

Lol, really?? I can assure you, I ain’t a blizzard employee :joy: if I did, I would have a slightly better paypacket that I do :joy:

2 Likes

xDD

Nah it was a joke, i mean, its pretty hard no find people that still enjoys competitive, thtas a pretty good thing

:smile:

1 Like

THIS^

This is what we all need, some positivity for once.
Thank you for making this thread. I’m happy that i can finally find someone who thinks the same as me about the game.

You virtually have got 4 posts, so this “accusation” actually has merit. If so, this is paltry and pathetic, if not, you are masochistic

awh a positivity post. hope you don’t get flagged.

i love overwatch tbh. here i said it. people play tf2 and cs go and those games rarely if ever have any new content.

However imho overwatch would be full of content if it had dlc and expansions. And i know many would hate the idea. but i wouldn’t mind paying for more content. I mean, the free content is lacking after all.

This is so great. I’m glad there are still people who like and appreciate the game for what it is, including all its faults.

When I started playing overwatch, I was of the same opinion. I could never understand why players get so upset or complain about matchmaking.

I still think Overwatch is a great game, but I can understand the frustration of many players now. You need at least 1000 hours of playtime to understand that.

If I want to experience bad matchmaking, then I play on this account. If I want to play more balanced games (higher quality matches), I switch to my low-XP Account (at around level 300). Who can explain this to me? Please do not use psychological phenomena to explain this. This is objectively verifiable.

Despite that, I like your thread. Developers at Blizzard always do a very good job.
But I still wonder if the developers of the matchmaker are satisfied with their own work. Were the developers able to design the matchmaker independently from marketing strategic considerations?

Simply because I don’t visit the forums all that frequently but I have other social media platforms that would indeed prove i am not related to Blizzard at all lol.

You know what these posts do? Nothing. They have no value, being told that everything is awesome, while it’s clearly not, is just lying. They give the impression, that everyone else is wrong and their decisions are great.

But that’s what they wanna hear anyway. So, head over to the subreddit of Overwatch, if you want to yerk in a circle with same minded.
and remember criticism is bad, Blizzard are gods of making video games :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did I say the game was perfect? naw lol no game is. Criticism is healthy, but people crying salty tears every day on youtube and the forums isn’t necessary. Concerning half of it are genji mains crying that their hero isn’t relevant every game.

Is it so wrong to be appreciative of the dev team and say “hey! cheers for making a cool game!”

Love the positivity of this post :heart: While this game makes me want to pitch a fit sometimes (but that’s mainly the toxic half of the community lol) I honestly love this game and everything the Dev’s put into it to make it as enjoyable and fun as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like