The amount of the inconsistency in this game needs to be reduced

I know its too late to do topic about it but at least make it in ow2
The amount of the unlukiness and the rng of the games , the heroes , the maps every thing in this game is just feel so inconsistence

You dont know how much time you gonna spend in queues
You dont know what type of players you gonna get if they are good or completely braindead players
You dont know if you gonna perform well or you gonna get hard countered by every hero you choose to play
You dont know if you gonna rank up or you gonna get an unwinnable games for the next 3 days
You dont know if the game is worth tryharding and try to carry you team or its just unwinnable
You dont know if you gonna stop the mercy from rezzing or she gonna get bubbled and healed everytime you try to engage her
You dont know if you gonna land a shot with hanzo or junkrat or the games just feels weird and clunky to play today with this kind of heroes
You dont know if 70hps with ana is enough to keep the rein alive from zenyatta
You dont know if you can stop the nano bladed genji with grav or you just gonna waste it because you know genji is fast enough to be catched or CCed
You dont know if your dps players could actually kill the pharmercy or you just gonna say gg go next
You dont know if you gonna play rein and got enough heals from the support so you can press W and engage the enemy and make space with zarya or they just gonna betray you and start dpsing or missing shot on you and at the end of the game they start blaming you for not pushing the enemies and make space
You dont know if you gonna boop the enemies out of the map or its just somehow they managed to copy reinhardt passive and not getting booped at all unlike if it was you you gonna get thrown miles away from single lucio that he didnt even notice you .
You dont know
You dont know
And the list goes on and on and on

Iam not leaving my house anymore because I don’t know if Iam going to get run over by a truck or not.

2 Likes

Impossible to give exact queue times…

Not like you can read the brain of a player, also impossible.

That’s on you for lacking skill isn’t it?

Yet again impossible to know.

Oh no, that’s you just not choosing. This is possible to know, but you just don’t want to decide whether or not you want to do it.

Yeah, welcome to game sense.
Watch your surroundings and use coordination with your team. You can break the bubble like it’s nothing.

Not everyone is good with predicting projectile trajectories, if you lack the skill to do that then i’d recommend you don’t play them. Though it’s playable for many players.

You know if you know what damage zenyatta does, then again you need to research for that… and you don’t want to do that do you?

Eliminate the Zenyatta, not to mention Reinhardt literally has a shield to defend himself from zenyatta.

Solo grav is a great option for nano Genji, grav has a big range…
This is simply “not knowing” this is simply lacking the skill to aim since all you have to do is aim at the genji.

If you do not use voice communication, no of course not.
You don’t know how other players will perform, you’re not a magician. This is literally impossible without talking to them.

You know i’ll stop here.

You’re complaining about issues of which you could know if you put in the effort.
Or about issues that literally can’t be known because you can not read minds. What have you created a game where it reads the minds of it’s players?

2 Likes

I dont think pretty much anything you said has nothing to do with “consistency” here. I dont think that word means what you think it means.

I think you mean theres a lot of “uncertainty” in OW because the amount of variables is way higher than in any other FPS but … thats how the game works mate. You switch to counter and play with your team trying to guess what is going to happen and preparing to do the best with what you got.

If you want 100% consistency and way less uncertainty, you should play Chess. Other than that, videogames have all a pretty fair amount so yeah , you choose the wrong game :man_shrugging:

You have my respect for actually commenting on every single point. I was thinking about doing it but Iam just way too lazy.