The Art of Warfare - Overwatch Community

i like patamon he kinda likes me :smiley:

1 Like

This community got me from being a hard stuck gold junk main to being a hard stuck gold junk main …<.-_-*.>… Kappa
Truthfully tho I’m having a better time with these people than I’ve had in a long time. If you value team play and improvement in OW I definitely recommend joining. there are some really great people here and there’s a lot to learn.

1 Like

I was never really interested in overwatchh. Back in the day I was just a salty bronze SR mercy main that instead of improving in the game just ssaid ‘it’s not worth it’. This community changed this fact. Thhey taught me many things about the game and beinjg part ofo a team whilst being in a great environment surrounded by great teamates.If you are looking for a great community to spend your time playing OW and having a great time doing it loook no further :D.

1 Like

Knighthood for the brave peasants that will join our ranks!

1 Like

More peasants are always welcome to our friendly environment :smiley:

1 Like

we still looking for more members to come and join in the fun.

1 Like

Horses are amazing, they are so big

1 Like

If you feel unsure, to join us or not to join us. I can tell you we have the most kind players who know what they are doing inside and outside the game :wink:

1 Like

Anyone looking for a community is welcome, we have loads of active friendly players of all skill levels, so come join us to find some new friends, but also find a gaming family :slight_smile:

Still actively looking for more members, feel free to add me on battle.net or join trough our website. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you and your community stop spamming

Still looking for more players to join our ranks. All you need to do is apply or ask :slight_smile:

Hi Merata, i sent you a friend request in Battle net. Desperately looking for good, friendly and patient teammates. I am 31 years old, vocal, can comfortably play all 3 main tanks (and currently learning Hammond) and am also very comfortable as Ana, Zen or Moira. Career High 3211, currently in mid plat trying to climb back up. Would love to join the community!

Still actively looking for more members to join us, if you are still considering it, ask more from me on battle.net (Merata#21974) :slight_smile:

A fantastic community.

Found it to be very inclusive and welcoming to people of all kinds and skill levels. Great way to make new friends and be involved in something more structured. Great place to be if you’re looking to improve your game play or just plain have fun. Don’t be affraid to take the leap and give it a try I can garantee you’ll have a great time.