The Nexus Forge - Recruiting YOU now!

=> Discord Tag: Please add [ Jackster#7513 ] on Discord <3

Well met stranger, and thank you for stumbling onto my post. My name is Jackster and I’m the founder of The Nexus Forge.

What’s your community about?

Our community is made up of gamers and aspiring creators from all over the globe, we are looking for fun, like-minded positive members to become apart of our growing family.

We have community events from Cards against Humanity to Karaoke that our wonderful event staff host every so often, we’re looking at creating teams for all the games that we support including Overwatch :slight_smile:

Our community boasts both casual and competitive players ranging in ranks and skill levels that you could group up with to push that payload and capture that objective!

What are your requirements?

The only requirements to join us are to bring a positive attitude and a love for all things gaming.

We ACCEPT any region.

How do I join?

To join our family all you need to do is click on the discord link at the top of this post if no link is present contact myself via my discord tag :slight_smile:

For any Inquires please message Jackster (myself) on Discord.

3 Likes

Nice community and we’re seeing more new faces

We’re hoping to expand our console side with more awesome players in the future <3 please do hop in our discord :slight_smile:

Currently we’re making a form to seed players into teams for a tournament for our community. The more the merryer, so come on down!

1 Like

We’re now forming competitive teams!
Lets do thissss!

Come join us for more information!

Currently got an Overwatch Nerd role to help out players to up their overwatch game. So you can come out on top!

We’re putting together some COMPETITIVE teams, message me for information!

We have new people joining all the time! A really nice friendly community :slight_smile:

always need more console players! come and join for games and chat :slight_smile:

indeed always looking for more friendly folk!

We have found the friendly folk! Our lfg console channel has become more active as a result.

@Jackster: Sent you a message on Discord. Would be happy to get to know you guys :slight_smile:

PSN: Lucienna
Discord: Lucienna#5167

i’ve added your discord tag :slight_smile:

We’re focusing on Blizzard games in the server these days! Come and join, find a group and make some friends!

1 Like

We are indeed focusing on Blizzard games these days x

Hey I just send u friend request I would be interested in joining ur discord

1 Like

I think i added you!