There no defense against report system abuse

You leaked a DM in that DM it has…
“Blizz employee” stating something. But his not the one posting this…

Carrya, I reckon you to edit the conversation with the GM out.

They don’t add anything to the current discussion anyway.

Can we just all agree when wickedlike or Ryy reply’s we completely ignore them ?

The discussion went in a good direction again until wickedlike came back.

Lets do us all a favor and keep this discussion healthy cuz all he wants is for us to become so frustrated that we slip and a moderator closes it down.

Oh yeah cause insolting people leads to only good things.
Get real for once please.

How about we all agree to disagree at this point?

Otherwise, we just keep running in circles.

I dont know , its the second biggest thread in 2 days , there is clearly a problem . sadly you dont see blue here on the EU forums.

Edit : and the biggest thread is just because it kept being merged.

This might be true but we are hitting a dead end when we continue like this.

Unless we arent changing the subject or new players share their opinion, we won’t get any further.

maybe the discussion needs a fresh start , ignore the trolls and white noise .

Then maybe as casual players and competitive players we can come to some agreement and hopefully blizzard takes note of it.

We all have to share this game but one group is just overshadowed.

Edit : the biggest issue for eu servers is we are all diffrent from a diffrent country with diffrent cultures and blizz just smashed it together.

for eu servers we need to be told what is allowed and what not .

That’s just a copy paste of a live chat conversation with the GM’s name edited out. You don’t have to believe me tho, I’m sure Blizzard has the records of it.

Make the rules say this or that is not allowed, not like anything that COULD be offensive, because it’s so subjective it differs from person to person.

We could really use a blue post from now on.

I know ur frustration , at this point i fear talking and not talking at same time.

So what it doesnt matter that leadking direct messages from a staff member when its against the rules?
And it doesnt matter that you use it as a way to make statements on his behave…
When this are stuff agesnt the code of conduct that you clicked “accept” on after downloading the game…

Just restrict you self from useing langage that can be offensive its that simple… if you did that when you aply for the ban removal things would have gone a lot better for you. But no you used frases like “our dps is terrible” when you can just say “its hard on our dps” and then go and recommend a better pick without expecting him to follow your orders… Cause if you want something done in this game you can do it yourself… If you dont you cant expect other people to do it for you let alone when you insolt them.

That was not my question, do you understand what I meant?
If 1000 players report you and you get banned, do you consider that as “the community decided he deserves a ban” ?

Because 1000 out of 7 mil is not “the community”, it’s a thousand players that had an itch, not the community since that’s less then 1%.

1 Like

Yes, if 1000 people with the same right that i have took time to host their frustration with me. Then yes its all well deserved. I was banned twice for one tricking and it was my fault that i played in a way that annnoyed people, I showed poor teamwork by doing so as well, so why must i expect not to face any retaliation? Just like its Op’s fauth for flaming even if she had the intent of bettering the team. In reallity i can use the Excuse that My widow betters the team as well so all in all we are going to have a conflict in that game if we are on the same team, when it reality we need to be playing the game and not disturbing your teammates.

Like they sayed this game is ment to be played in a team, the moment you play with ranom people you can’t expect them to play on the level you want nor can you blame them if they don’t, you can report them for gameplay sabutage if you are 100% sure that that’s the case but that’s about it…

It’s ludacris expecting people to just randomly report you for nothing and its ludacris to expec that blizzard will punish innocent and good players let alone not lift the ban of them…

Look report me if you will, but I have to end our conversation here. There’s no point to it, which ever way I try to explain it, you keep going back to old topics that we went over several times already. I don’t know if it’s a language barrier or what but I have no other ideas how to explain what I meant.

I do, and it will be well deserved.

Then if i didnt do anything wrong and i apile the ban it will be lifted. its that simple.

A little bit of topic but I’m surprised how good people speak English on the European forums. It’s much more worse in the actual game.

Its the difference in intelligence.
for the first time his kind got power in the gaming world , they have shown they cant handle it, this is there attempt to hold that power since people with a brain dont use the report system as often as he does.

And still missed the point. The point wasn’t if the person deserved the ban or not. That was COMPLETELY irrelevant.

What is important though is that you consider less then 1% of something to be representative of the whole thing.

1 Like

If i didnt do anything wrong they will lift the ban. But if i did they woun’t.
Its that simple.

I actually never had any English lessons , i had to teach my self.

But i wish they made it a second language for all of the EU.

1 Like