There no defense against report system abuse

Same, mostly learned as a kid through cartoons :smiley:
EDIT: and multiplayer, while people corrected my grammar

1 Like

Same , i can still remember waking up at 7 in the morning to watch DBZ in my parents bed while they where annoyed and still sleeping ( i was not allowed to be downstairs while they where sleeping)

Edit : and this is how we improve as humand beings , because i got told i did something wrong ( no mather how they choose to do it ) .

If no one ever corrected me and i would always be protected i would be so stupid.

1 Like

Ill leave this topic forever with this since it’s clearly a hopeless case.

Ban’s do get lifted when you are 100% innocent.
Change my mind.

“It’s a trap!”
- Admiral Ackbar

1 Like

He is salty we grew up as healthy human beings no mater how hard our youths.

Ohh yeah you are clearly not toxic, i bet you are even worse in the game.
Acting like a man that lived a poor life and then shamed and flexing on people. You are clearly a mature intellectual and not a toxic person.

Just gona copy this if you wanna delate it again. Enjoy the flag as well…

And i hope that you realise that the report system won’t get better only cause they are individuals like you.

You are x100 times more toxic then the OP that for reported and banned and thats the only problem with the report system lol.

Like i said before, i am not gonna discus my life, i am not looking for anyones praises or they think my life is bad. i am the judge of that .

Didn’t you say you have left?
Just do it already

Excuse me if i like to get back and reply to people who insolt me.
By now we saw that you dont care about toxicity so why even reply?

You dont even take the time to read your own spelling mistakes, no one is taking u serious.

a spelling mistake is okay but you speak without even reading what u are saying.

And you beak the rules without careing.
Oh look mine isnt on the code of conduct.
W.e you want to be toxic and humble good luck with that.
And what gives you the right to insolt me?
If you can’t see how toxic you are then ther is no hope. Good luck tring to make this pass in a PG 12 rated game.

This is what i mean. u dont stop for 2 seconds to read what u have been typing.

Edit : how can i take u serious.

You didnt stop to think when you might insolt someone as well.
Nor do i have to take you seriously when you insult me as to correct my types.
How can you expect to be toxic 24/7 and get away with it.
You guys are proof that toxicity doesn’t get punished hard enough.
Ill give you 100$ if you go to the US forum and you say this and not get banned in the next 10 min. You are lucky the EU forum is death and mods visit it once a weekend… But the day a mod will see this topic will come. Just hope its soon since its their job to keep the Code of conduct in line.

You are the death of this discussion.

This for example . it has proven my point to well.

normally threads like these would had some blue’s in them or closed.

Maybe they are all on vacation.

So what i can’t voiced my oppinion on something cause you dont like it? Well you are free to reprot me for it.But yet again you pick to flame the person you don’t agree with.

You can’t pleade that the game is punishing innocent people and be toxic to people and not get banned for it…

Look what you did, you fell for it lol

my fellow human wickedlike, you are entitled to your opinion ( no joke ) and how ever you put it. but since your very first post you have not been helping your own case. and people keep telling u that , but you just wont grasp it .

Whats my case? You have 30 out of 100 post that directly insolt me.
Your case is that anyone who thinks otherwise must be mentally handicapped…
Since thats in a way is 50% of your RE.

well i really dont care, he is the kind of player that reports left and right , he posted more then any other , let blizzard see who they give responsibility too.