There no defense against report system abuse

And you are the kind of player that will flame left and right.
I want to yo qute me insolting you once in all the stuff i sayed.

If you think you are getting insulted than that’s what I have to say to you:
Don’t reply to people who insult you. A GM has told me this in the past :wink:

Ba dum tss that’s the whole point of the discussion! Let it be your opinion that the ban was well deserved or that you have bad dps in your team, you should be able to say it without getting a ban.

Just as everyone else and that’s why the ban was wrong.

1 Like

Yes but like shown People rater flame me if i irritaed them in any way shape or form then to report me. Ill be more happy to be banned and apile my ban if i disturbed you then getting 100+ post at me insolting me.

And yes this is the reason we cant have nice things. Cause even at the moment they are used to spread hurtful messages and give no constructive criticism.

Because they don’t want you to get banned just because you irritated them in a video game, duh.

1 Like

i’de ratter take a ban then get insulted thank you verry much.

If I’d had to choose let all the trolls ruin my game but don’t ban me for saying something’s bad.

Thats because u have the right to speak in my book. even if its stupid , i will read it and try to make sense of what u are trying to tell me , but i will contradict u when you are wrong in my opinion ( this is what u just dont like)

1 Like

you had 3 changes.
2 characters required

But you just insolt people dont make it sound more then it is. I can make a compilation of you insulting me and other people who don’t agree with you.
This only thing you have on me is me calling you toxic after you flammed me for 2 days…

That’s what we call a discussion.

Come on @Wickedlike don’t be so offended. It’s just an online forum of a video game where you speak with random strangers.

Everyone is trying to have a meaningful discussion with you, but you just wont allow it , you thow them down to harassment or foul language , or toxic behaviour.

I am not joking i dont know how i could ever have a meaning full conversation with you.

i think this wikedlike person doesn’t understand that all speech is free speech… or nothing is… its kinda like he wants people to have free speech so long as its not mean or “could” be considered offensive… huh… like faster than light travel within the physical universe… i don’t think thats possible

oh sorry i wish u didnt do this , now he will go around what i have said one post above.

my bad… 20 characters

lets delete the past 3 post ?

i prefer just to ignore him… what do those younguns say? dont feed the trolls and all that??

although he would probably report me for not talking to him…

can i ask u a favor ?

i know what u are saying and where u coming from,

But dont give him a platform to speak from.

our best option is just to ignore the stupid people that dont want to add anything to the conversation

no worrys, ignorance is bliss after all… which is why intelligent people are so desperately unhappy

May i change the topic a little bit?

The phrase “xxx is useless” because this negative comment, while being true, cann offend the person.

However, it is still debatable whethet it is truely worth a report or not. Yet what if blizzard has another reason?

What if blizzard thinks that any kind of negative behaviour isn’t nesseccary?

Are negative expressions nesseccary in the game? For the casual environment, of course not but what about the competitive environment.

We already know that negative expressions towards your foe like taunting is useful. It enables you to play mind games.

Yet what about negative expressions towards your own teammates? Are they useful in some way or are you able to have a competitive environment without it?

1 Like

i understand, which is why i refrain from using any form of chat, i dont emote… i dont spray, i dont talk

yet i got banned for abusive chat… and the customer service rep told me… non communication in a team based game is toxic behavior and upheld the ban…

so what do we do then? cant talk for fear of ban… cant not talk for fear of ban…

1 Like