There no defense against report system abuse

Can we go back to the main discussion and not attack each other please?

1 Like

Then at best he will be distracted and worst will throw. I might think it, but would logically think what would saying “u are rubbish” do to improve our chances of winning?

But thats the only thing they can and are do man. Why even try. Hopefully an admin will come and fix this soon…

Its insults , not onsolts.

i am really done with you as a person.

everytime the conversation has meaning u spam trough it and this time lucky for me you made it so bad not even the most skeptical person can go around the fact.

Terrible vs. garbage or useless.
There’s a difference.

Tbh as long as we get what he’s saying it’s just a typo, not a big deal.

You dont conversate you insolt people and show to proof.
You have max 3 people supporting your oppinion. and thats nice but all you 2 do is attack anyone who doesnt think like you.

And so the others with reporting for any nuisances.

when u make a typo 20x its not a mistake anymore.

its what we try to explain to him aslong we wont call him out to it he will keep making it.

It’s in their right to reprot for what they don’t like.
You me and no one can take that away.
Acceptable behaviour is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision.
Thats how it works ATM.

See that’s the problem. You shouldn’t report because someone tells you in game that you are underperforming. I get it that it feels bad but at the end if the day you lost that match and he was right.

But i will. Cause it starts arguments in all the cases i see of people who do that.
Plus you dont word it like that…
You don’t tell people that they are underperforming. you call them terrible.

You might be right, just telling “xxx is useless” does seem to come out of context?

What about this one?
“Can you switch? you do no damage”

I call their dps performance terrible. Mine s…ks too. What’s wrong with that?

Maybe it’s because of the level I play at but in many hours of comp I have seen games where people have told team mates they are to blame (with no constructive requests/advice) and those particular games have rarely ended well for our team.

when u ask someone with a ego longer then his Dword to switch they wont they respond better to a slightly more aggressive approach, but they report u for it because you told them the truth.

I dont mind what u play in QP , but in comp u adjust to the team not the other way around and its these kind of people that report.

So if i tell you the exact same thing as the last 10 time will you learn?
You are insolting them.
They have full right to report you for that since it is an insolt…
You can use different words but you didn’t. So you can’t apile the ban cause of that.

Better, I would probably go “don’t think xxx is working against this comp, do you have another DPS you can offer?”

Did you tell him why he needs to swap?
Why must other players believe that you are telling the truth. You are not a streamer, youtuber nor well know. Random people have the right to not trust your oppinion just like you dont trust mine… But you dont respect that cause you respect no one.

KPNuts74 if you lived close i would invite u in my home and let u see what kind of people i have to deal with , they wont switch , they are hell bent to make there class work , but when you tell them they dont add value to the team they report u for abusive language.

If someone was trying to tell me that healing was terrible or even useless then of course I’d think oh they have a Winston maybe I’d better play an other healer but Ana.
Makes sense to me.