There no defense against report system abuse

How is what i said not part of the discussion?

Im out at this point i have to repeat my self.
Enjoy this players. Toxicity tilts me so i bate myself into getting in reply wars.
Gona slap myself before i commen here again.

No as a human being cuz this now is the biggest tread just show them there behavior has no place anywhere.

Edit : ive grown to respect your opinion. you take the time to think about what u think and place yourself in the shoos of others , but these people are the one going rampants.

Yet again, you insolted me over 300 time the worst thig i did was calling you toxic for that.

I love that you still think that you are helping real peole when you do nothing but insolt them.

Yes do that, since you have never tryed to.

again insulted not onsolted…

you are everything i am warning about , unless we call u out on the mistakes u make u will simply keep making them.

The discussion just starts to become a playground fight again and it gets a bit annoying.

There is this following claim:

Maybe we can move forward with this.

1 Like

Yes this is what i have been saying you dont have to say they are useless you can ask them to do things differently like i explained earlier if you are calling a widowmaker useless for playing vs 3 tanks maybe ask her to go reaper and kill them for you guys instead if you are in a 6 stack then do whatever you want but you cant speak to people like trash without a report and they do add up.

1 Like

Its simple this thread will go this way until everyone just tells wickedlike and Ryy that they are very annoying.

Edit: they keep derailing it.

Gona add some things that made me not believe this topic.

This op sayed that shes permaban but she can post on the forums. When you get banned you are banned from the forums as well…

When you get banned or punished you lose all your endorse level down to 1 but OP has 3.

Her DM’s are a copy pass and not a screenshot.

Shes at 73 level atm and 2487 sr gona trck it since to many things dont go as they need to on this case.

How about we agree to disagree and see where this discussion goes if everyone follows their own path.

Let’s all forget what happened before and begin a square one.

Each of us have their own opinion so let’s see where this discussion goes if we tolerate everyone’s mindset.

And no its not possible to have a competitive game without negative behaviour but that is what the report system is for right or it would be even worse competitive players are Toxic yes we are but this is a casual game even if blizzard did push Esports blizzard did focus the casual player base and even make heroes around this they dont want comp to be toxic.

You lied, you’re still here and you brought backup

He’s just a kid man and its super obvious i’m done with him.
You cant act mature and flame people at the same time by trying to convey them of something…

where did i ?
When you are banned you can’t post.
You have 1 endorse level.
I have yet to see a screenshot.

I have all the reasons not to believe.

I wish , but there are 2 people and u know it and u wont acknowledge it or deny it that they are the problem in this thread.

This is the problem right now when people just cant speak there mind.

You said you are leaving and yet you’re still here, that’s what I meant. I have no idea what conclusion you came up with.

Punishments within the reporting system may also strip players of their endorsement level and place them at level 0.
Op has 3 atm.
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/endorsements/ sourse

I’m asking anyone, including you…

I might have articulated myself a bit poorly.

The question is whether negative behaviour is necessary in the competitive scene or not.

Right now, the claim is that it isn’t necessary and in order to prove that, there should be a polite version for every rude but true comment.

1 Like

He also said he was gonna comp yesterday with his TEAM , its taking him a while to do 10 matches and get ranked.

This is what his kind does , they spread misinformation and lies . they want to confuse you because it makes them look better and smarter.

It must be on another account. I remember in the GM chat that the GM called them with another name.

1 Like