There no defense against report system abuse

For me its not.
People can do what they want in this game. But they are still accounted for the actions they choose to take or express.

Jeez dude are you telling me that I am not banned right now? Do I really have to prove that I am really banned?
Anyway here you go: https://imgur.com/a/asxIryz

No you cant it depends on the person if you ask a plat widowmaker to swap even in a nice way like saying he is having a bad game or can you swap to tracer real fast for this choke as they are controlling high ground.

They will not swap but you can report them for this poor teamwork there is no point insulting him just because he wont swap that just leads to the guy you are targetting getting mad or hurting his ego and then he will report you or be toxic back.

But you say the same to me in a game and say im under performing if i am under performing then i will swap to something else but not all players are like me i play to win alot of the overwatch community is casual and just want to have fun you are spoiling that fun by asking them to swap.

1 Like

Im saing that when you are banned you.

1. DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE FORUMS SINCE YOU DONT OWN THE GAME ANYMORE.
  2. YOU HAVE LEVEL 0 ENDORSE WHEN YOU ARE BANNED.

And this are my reasons for not trusting you instantly from one read. That can change, gona look at the SS now.

All you need to do is look into a mirror.

I am tired i am going to bed.

Willing to bet a game on it?

Well it looks like you are banned, im sorry for not trusting you but yeah.
Gona say this for the 5th time im sorry that you are the one banned but not the people that flame for real and atm.
I think that you expess your self x10 times better atm then them. But it will be good if you did that in your games as well. I dont think that you are toxic maybe just a little. And i only told you why people reported you for that.

Here you go. https://imgur.com/a/cM5dxT8
I have no idea why I can still post or still have 3 endorsement lvl though. Hope it stays this way.

I did look it. Feels bad but nothing i can do about it.

My 1st post here was nothign but telling you why some people get offended by the way you ask them to play and that was it. It only escalated because i got provoked by this kids that did nothing but spammed me with insolts for 2 full days. Meybe your case can be looked at again but not sure if that will help since you are at lest 1% guilty of your acctions.

And when you see how people act on this topic can you honestly ask for a system that will support that behaviour ?

I think the outcome of the question isn’t that important.

It is merely a contradiction check: if there is no polite version to at least one rude but true comment, then it proves that negative behaviour is necessary in the competitive scene.

However, if it is not nesseccary, the blizzard may think that any form of negative behaviour should be penalized. Thus, a report for “xxx is useless” or “swap, you’re useless” would be justified.

1 Like

Bingo.

Its like if i robed a bank but only took 1$ bill from it. You think the popo will go easy on me…

There is a polite version to every negative yes but just like the people that report you for calling them useless you can report them for bad teamwork if they dont swap after you ask nicely.

Its just best not to say anything to people this way you cant get ban because i dont think anyone would report someone for doing nothing even if people say they do.

Well i believe that the OP is banned.
But i still dont know why she has a level 3 endorse level or can use the forum.
Persoanlly atm that doesnt bother me but it shows that some parts that dont work as they did in the past.

Still ill be damn if on this topic we didn’t make a record on rule breaking. Just shaming the eu server at the end of the day. No wunder blizzard dont visit the EU servers dayly like on the US. When 400 out of 800 post are insolts.

And exactly this should balance everything out:

You ask them nicely to cooperate and they cooperate.

If one of you does the opposite, then you can get reported for either chat abuse or gameplay sabotage.

Now this is finally an argument that sounds solid :smiley:

1 Like

Relax I was joking if you were willing to bet your account on it, since well, op needs one lol.

I have an ideal.

Lets make him donate his account.

Yes but you do have to also take into account the players that are asking people to swap wrongly this should be a way in which it usually happens so lets say it like this.

If a player underperforms one game and is reported for bad team work he will not get ban because he does not get enough reports.

same for toxic chat its the players who do it on repeat that get punished

1 Like

Like i sayed they are people who have the problem of not getting banned.

Would be awesome, but somehow I think Pepe is trolling there a bit.

Idk he took time making it legit.
i commented this on his post last day.