There no defense against report system abuse

Why do you want to talk with the enemy anyway? What is ever gained by talking to the enemy?

I see it maybe you writte something, and while they answer you flank them.
Outside of this (most enemy will ignore it anyway) i dont see why.
And I play since 800lvls and never had any action against me. But I’m not a rude person, i try to not do anything that could offend someone like my self. And went through pretty easily. Yep my friends already got actions and they play less than me.
And tbh when I see how some of my friends writte in chat or talk in vc. Its not a big surprise they got silenced.

even not talking gets you sanctioned because people are offended if you choose not to speak… yes it happens it happend to me

just for fun inbetween rounds

salt , yummy salt. :slight_smile:

I am now aware that I was unable to hear my own teammates due to a voice chat bug, the silence and being unable to hear them together was just a coincidence.

No clue how to post links but, this happend today

WWWhttps://ibb.co/dHw2V9WWW

New account with roughly 100h playtime, got a quick level 3 endorsment because i was using voice in competative.

But when u appeal all they find are 3 lines,

3 lines who knows if it where 3 matches or in 1.

it shows most reports are made with a bad intention.

Yes battle toxicity by adding it.

I’ve also just noticed the auto-silence RESETS UR ENDORSEMENT LEVEL.
And I was about to buy lootboxes too. Wow, I’m never buying anything from these guys.

Its actually really sad, the system is at it is because they dont want to have a decent team without a political bias to review someone who has been mass reported for money reasons ( my bet )

With my ex i kept being reported when i played with her at ( took us to low high plat games) , at one point i didn’t even said a single word on one of my account and it got a “Warning” for abusive chat.

I am really suprised this isnt getting resolved?

Why does blizzard want to take the humanity out of their game.

I hate it when players use R word good riddance if they silence for it.

1 Like

like, i can get you dont like certain words.
bet i hate some words u use,
But i dont believe you should be banned when u choose to use them.

Like no joke swearing is part of my culture, the words i used are really mild.
Better never come to the Netherlands then because you will have to ban atleast half the population.

But fun facts aside we live in 2018 where gaming companies are shoving there ideals and political agenda through people’s throats.

They forget they are a entertainment company not a dictatorial state.
and i probably used it in the line: R word bast/rein strat, wich 90 % of the community agrees.

This system is inviting more toxicity and its heavily against people who play a lot.

And blizzard shown today that being 95% of the time nice doesn’t matter ( yes i am human so mistakes can be made )

But tbh i am just salty and disappointing in a company and a community.
Blizzard made the player-base judge jury and executioner

never got any report from blizzard ingame…

and i’m sure people reported me like crazy :slight_smile:

Its automated, so no you where not reported like crazy.

how would i know that… blizzard doesn’t tell you…

not that i care if other people report me…

well, if you get reported a lot you will get a warning on your screen in game or a silence and after that 1 week/2week/1month/perma banned.

And its all automated and blizzard wont care since when most people get banned for even 1 week and getting your account unbanned is such a hassle ( depends which game master reviewed it ) they just buy a new account.

But people these days press that abusive report for reason like ,

• i dont like u generally
  • your hero pick was not desired
  • U under performed
  • u are better then me ( enemy team reports u)
  • Sound of your voice

i wont be surprised if generally some one from team A would report someone from team B just because they lost.

Yes lets add something that will 100% help toxic players be more toxic that will help everyone.

Its a no from me on this topic.

Reason chat reports are hard to appel is cause they dont record voice chat logs, have yet to see legit prove of someone getting banned for chat abuse without beeing toxic in voice chat other than the op’s word. Latly im a little toxic so i peronally think that it takes a lot to get pubished from it.

WWWhttps://ibb.co/dHw2V9WWW

Dont tell me u dont use a swear word once or twice.

the Rword is heavily taken out of context. yet all blizzard employee could find with 100 h play on that account was 3 lines.

Well i dont go off calling people the r word but ill leave a rude comment at the end of a game if we lost it when we had easy salutions.

But i forsure think that better match making will help vs toxicity more then lighter report system.

From what i see if you had competent teammates youd not resort to flaming at all.

Like zer0k3wL , i get the impression your dutch since i see your post alot.

We have a saying in dutch that is used by 100% in the netherlands that goes “Doe niet zo achterlijk” which literally translate to “Dont be so Rword”.

We use this as a figure of speech most of the time yet u wanna see it banned why?

Look in russia the n word is the right way to call african americans, so they must ignor that?

1 Like