Think before posting. Just git gud son

Before u make a post and start whining about the matchmaker, the balance and all that wanting the devs to do something to make ur climb ezer, can u all just take 5 mins, read ur post before posting and think: “do I suck?do I just need to git gud?”
Cause the answer to about 50% of the posts here is git gud. Don’t know how? Ask how to git gud don’t aks the game to git ezer.
Now reading this I’m wondering “am i an angry oops-cant-say-this-word-or-blize’s-censorship-team-of-green-house-flowers-will-ban-me-from-the-forums-again with too much free time on his hands?”
The answer is yes, the answer to ur future post is also yes, git gut son.

1 Like

I believe some people post out of rage after playing the game. I know I did a few times and I didn’t even wanted to debate the point, I just wanted to rant.

Ditto. Forums have become a venting zone instead of a genuine place for discussion. It’s part of the reason hog got changed (or reworked, whatever you wanna call it) early on, because people would get rekt by a literal lord haris and assume the character is just op

To be honest if we had active admins here that would happen much less often. I mean sure players still vent in the US forums but last admins are there to tidy stuff up and action threads that get out of hand. Here is just like the parents leaving the kids home alone and not expecting anything to happen…

We have no admins? How the hell do I still get banned for offensive language?

I lost 300 SR in one day two days ago. I was doing good, i just had really bad team mates :slight_smile:. Usualy i joke about this but in this case i felt completely powerless while playing mercy. I dont blame system, it was just very bad luck on team mates that day.

Maybe they should keep open a thread for venting

Actually I don’t know if you are lucky or unfortunate it happened to you. Many other players seems to slip by on here without any ounce of action taken against them…

U talkin bout the bans? I’m a crude man, can also be very toxic when pissed, kinda aim to insult the