This meta made so many people upset and quit the game

from my expirience its actually so boring as dps main to be always pretty much forced to flex or hanzo .

this is pretty much the most BORING meta this game has ever seen

i didnt even think it will make this much people quit the game

it feels like blizzard isnt even trying to fix the problem they are just leaving it as it is

7 Likes

I’m glad it did make all the brain dead dps kiddos run to Fortnite.
No wonder the games been a lot less toxic lately :smiley:

4 Likes

very nice of you to say. thx

1 Like

With all due respect, the games never been in a more exciting time ever before. So many diverse play styles I been seeing around lately.
Brig’s one of the best things that happened to Overwatch.

3 Likes

sorry but i cannot agree with you that an support that can 1v1 most of the heros and win pretty easliy is the best thing that happened to overwatch

5 Likes

So just realize her strengths and weakness and play around her.
She is designed specifically to counter Flanks and Dive, so atleast in the regular comp ladder we been seeing a lot of that.

theres pretty much no weakness to that hero in my opinion. and the thing is that dive heros are unplayable against briggite her shield bash is pretty unbalanced

4 Likes

Are you calling her OP ?

If you didnt realize that yet

6 Likes

Oh well, if she is OP then let me know why she doesn’t have a 100% pick rate in the Stage 4 Owl games thats been going on.
Infact she has a pick rate below 30%.
When Mercy was OP, she had a 100% pick rate in all games during OWL.

1 Like

i dont really get why people try to compare owl to competitive

but do as you wish :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s just the higher end of this game. If those guys playing at that level thought Brig was OP, she would be in every single game of there’s.
They clearly don’t think Brig’s OP, and realize that she has her maps, situations.

It’s only a matter of time, for the regular joes playing the ladder to come to that realization too. And for that matter a lot of them already know that. There are still few of them that just don’t want to counter pick and change the way they have been playing Overwatch that complain.

1 Like

again. this is about competitive. this isnt about OWL brig is in everygame so maybe the comp players think she is op?

i dont care about the owl and their thoughts

7 Likes

Well what do you think I been talking about “the ladder” ?
Brig’s in every game in the ladder because most players in the ladder don’t try countering her, and feed into her will.

They will learn now, watching the OWL games and come to the same realization the higher level plays are at. Just a matter of time. So simply because the understanding level / team work of the larger audience is still catching up doesn’t make Brig OP.

Plus the higher level players in this same ladder, already know about it.
A popular player, Calvin spoke about it here…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ktp3y10Iow

Also this video here, is a pretty useful method of dealing with Brig.
Something that people playing the matchmaking ladder don’t realize.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byvUy4jNDVg

1 Like

Blizzard are stupid and think they can top down dictate the fun in this game. Instead of making a game built on some sound design principles they force op mechanics into the game on the basis of it feeling good to some retard on the dev team. (ie Hanzo should have all of pre-nerf McCree’s capability but better.)

3 Likes

I know that brig’s is not allowed in owl

Funny. Did they make a gentlemen’s agreement or something? Because she’s in there every now and then, like the very first match of the stage. Map-pool isn’t favoring her though.

As a Briggite main she is not op she is powerful I will say that but she does not reck everyone 1v1 she gets eaten by a fairly large amount of the roster and if you are playing her to go wreck people 1v1 you are not playing her right or playing the game right.

Overwatch is a team bassed game focused around team fights not the 1v1 unless you are tracer.

Brigitte is best when she engages from the back line with her team or protects her other support from getting dived on and even then she has a large amount of counters don’t like Brigitte play Phara, Junkrat, Widow, Bastion, Reaper, Mei etc all shes done is brought the poke phase back shes brought back combo’s like your Zarya and Rein she’s enabled for a slow group bully onto the objective build.

If the enemy team has a good mid to long range comp she becomes a waste of space.