Tip for everyone in EU

Ive got a tip so you can all save money.

Since you all have mics but only use them on the ending screen to complain rather than in game to make calls, when you come to purchase your next headset try to find one without a mic because you clearly don’t use it so you might save yourself a bit of cash.

4 Likes

Yes I have mic, I don’t like to talk with strangers. Kkthnxbye.

1 Like

Soooo… an endorsement level 1 player complaining that other low-endorsement players aren’t good team players? Gee…

What do you know what I need a mic for? To talk to people like you? No. To talk to my friends on Discord/Teamspeak? Yes.

You forget some people are not comfortable with talking to strangers. You don’t know, don’t judge them.

3 Likes

People who aren’t comfortable talking to strangers should not be playing comp without a stack lmao

1 Like

been lvl 4 aswell mate, no difference there either :wink:

Want a real endorsement chart?

1 - Smurf, new player, or occasionally a muted player
2 - Average player
3 - Average player
4 - Average player
5 - E-THoT

Let me correct that for you, so it’s a bit more accurat:

1 - Smurf, new player, or extremely toxic people
2 - Toxic players
3 - Average player
4 - Communicative and/or team players
5 - Active shot-calling, helpful and strong

Just look at the regular “I can’t hold endorsement level 4” threads you find every other week in the forums. Getting to 4 and holding 4 requires you to actually be an active positive impact on your games. It’s true that you get 3 pretty much for free, but there’s a reason why most people can’t climb above it.

3 Likes

everyone? Unlucky for you then that the forum is pretty much dead, no one will see your message of great importance.

You expect everyone in EU to speak perfect English where we have 23+ languages ? hmmmmm :thinking:intresting :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Tip for those who believe they know more than the rest and are also funny : You are probably not.

Yeah in EU there are many languages and many people just understand a bit of english or nothing so you will have to deal with it.

PS: Good luck sending a message IN ENGLISH to those who dont use the mic because they dont understand or speak that language.

Gee, for someone with a level 4 endorsement, you sure are condescending.

Oh wait, endorsement levels are a joke.
It’s almost like people just throw them around like crazy for the xp boost.

Or maybe, just maybe, due to the fact that you can only give 3 endorsements per match, people decide whom they give it to based on their activity in comms and on the map…

And what about my post was condescending? As you stated yourself, getting a few endorsements is fairly easy, so not getting to 3 is usually a sign of a few reports and not that many endorsements to begin with. Likewise, it’s just a fact that every now and then you will have threads in the forums where people say that they sometimes get to endorsement level 4 but are often unable to hold it for long. Even with solid endorsement numbers, it can be hard to maintain level 4, and those threads prove it.

Sure, there’s also the aspect of win rate coming into it, let’s not kid ourselves. Most of the times people will not endorse in a lost match, but having a high win rate is in and of itself something that shows one’s value.

PS: If anyone is interested: because Blizz doesn’t show win rates in the stats anymore, one way to approximate it is to check player’s levels (they indicate the amount of time spent in game) and compare it to their number of wins as shown on the stat page you get via the forum. It’s not ideal, because there are still many factors to it, but ultimately, the law of large numbes applies.

I thought you were going to tell us to shop from the us.battle.net where we can pay in dollars instead of euro and save some money?

Have been playing this game for aprox 1 month and ppl thinks im a noob sure im levl 29 but as 1 said not all like to talk in a mic and to Blizzard it would been fair if u win a match higher points instead of 15 ive quitted some games because ppl was rude when i quit i lose points ok thats fine but if i lose the match i lose 40 and if i win i get 15 u never levl up if u wanna get gold stuff u need to play 200 times or more because u lose some u win some and its 200 times per charter so in my case 1400 times atleast

Not condescending at all.

I’m sorry but I have to strongly disagree with this. All I’ve ever had to do for endorsement level is not talk and play anything but dps, literally anything but dps and I leveled up through endorsements easily, not even caring for it tbh.

Endorsements in this game have been such a letdown and are so flawed, for one reason. You are not suppose to get rewarded for endorsing someone, it’s suppose to be a gesture that compliments another player and not means of cheap xp. I honestly don’t know what were they thinking rewarding xp for giving out endorsements.