Tracer is a bikerchick:D!

can my main best girl get a biker skin
maybe a good old-fashioned english caferacer style skin? :pray:

3 Likes

i will love that,yes pls.

2 Likes

yes pls AND thank you.

1 Like

Does’t she have one (or two skins) with bike helmet on?

1 Like

caferacer style biker skin that would be cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

caferacer style skin=nice :smiley:

1 Like

what about t.racer that is already basically a biker skin

1 Like

I can be wrong, but I think Tracer’s T.racer and mach T skins look more like racing car skins.

Yeah I see those and think NASCAR or something like that. Biker skins are generally more leather, or some kind of Mad Max bad ass looking style isn’t it

1 Like

yes someone thats know what i want for bikerTracer

And bike POTG (20 char)

1 Like

It’s for a teleporting fighter jet called Slipstream. It’s in the lore

It’s for a teleporting fighter jet called Slipstream. It’s in the lore.

It’s for a teleporting fighter jet called Slipstream. It’s in the lore…

One post would sufficed, I think we all would of gotten the message. Anyway, no one is arguing about the lore just that the current skin doesn’t look enough like one we’d like to see (e.g. a proper biker skin).

On a side note, Tracer has a skin called Slipstream in reference to the fighter jet she got her power from. That’s not Mach T or T Racer.

I have an interesting idea. What about a hero that is a sentient motorcycle? It would be a support character that can carry allies (one tank or 2 support and or healer), run up walls, fire rockets in the direction of incoming fire, Project a shield (originally intended as a safety device for the rider), The ult would be called “Run Them Down” and would allow the bike to bowl all characters directly in front of it over.

what are you talking about???

https:// overwatch .gamepedia.com / Tracer#The_Slipstream

delete the spaces