Tried the new season.... Instant regret

Off to a great start -_-

I figured this time round i’ll pop in comp and see wussup and OMG the amount of throwers ruining matches is beyond a joke -_- and don’t get me started on the dps wait times… Yikes.

I’m just gonna do QP until Blizz do something, It’s just sad at this point, and is it just me or does Genji and Zen like never need try these days to pick you off? Has their projectiles increased to the size of a bus or something? and whats up with Hog damage skipping headshots from widowmaker? I dunno something just seems off recently about this game feels weirdly spammy with little to no aim requirement.

Blizz ya’ll need to look into this stuff.

1 Like

Playing this game you could not believe for a second its been out for 4 years with players seemingly only getting progressively worse over time… oh wait that is only the trolls are left in the game coz anyone playing to win left a long time ago xD

That would be more funny if it wasn’t so true. :frowning: :expressionless:

How do you suggest blizzard stop players throwing matches?
How do you suggest Q time for DPS in reduced?

Easy saying “do something”

1 Like

1: Hardware ban players for throwing more than 3 matches, upgrade the algorithm to detect irregular pings or lag during disconnections to rule out a genuine reason for dropping out mid game.

2: Bring back aim and tactical thinking instead of AOE reliant fakeaim easy spams, So actual players who like the challenge are compelled to play thus why most are moving to games like Volorant.

There ya go, that was easy. :roll_eyes: