Two games in this evening, a leaver on both // Penalties placed on teams needs changing!

My first two games on OW this evening, the team had a leaver, both from near the start of the game. SR losses incurred on both matches.

As explained, you will lose SR (you lost the game still…) but your MMR isn’t impacted. Just keep popping off and you’ll get bigger SR gains when you win.

The system is fine as it is.

Also, stop hyperfocusing on the number. It isn’t relevant. Especially given that OW1 ranked is just in dead season mode til OW2 releases.

1 Like

You cannot provide proof of this.
The system is not fine.

If you don’t like this type of forum post, don’t view it.

This is very relevant to the game. People are gaining unworthy SR, others are losing it to no fault of their own. It is very one sided to me.

I don’t dislike it though. I will just correct you when you are wrong.

No such thing as “unworthy SR”. You still have to go out and win the game, even if you are 6v5. I have seen so many games won by the team with 5 players.

1 Like

I really do not need someone who cannot remember the last three posts… to try and correct me “When I am wrong”. You can’t even provide proof for what you’re typing.

That’s always your go to to try and discredit. Yet you are literally crying about something you have zero clue about.

Go and do your research, check all the Dev posts on the US forums then come back and explain to me how I’m correct.

1 Like

No one cares for what you type here, you literally have a brain like a fish.

Why so attacky? Did I upset you telling you you were wrong?

Take the L. You are wrong.

1 Like

Toxic.

At least try not to blindly insult people. I am not, but it is interesting that you see autism as a negative thing that you use to beat people down with. I think you might need to talk to someone about that.

You’re the one who thinks I am been attacky, and upset then giving me the L.
That is being toxic and autistic.

No one wants that around here.

I would love to know how you are qualified to falsely diagnose people… but I am not interested in your insults.

And you need to take the L, because you have zero understanding of how the SR and MMR systems work. Instead of accepting that you need to do more research, you throw out childish insults.

It isn’t a good look for you.

Not diagnosing. Then proceeds to falsely diagnose me in the next sentence.

Comedy.

Although it does show that you have little understanding of what autism spectrum disorder is, and also little understanding of how offensive you are being using it as a crutch to beat someone with. Especially as you are doing because you either don’t like them, or don’t like being told you are wrong.

Both options mean you are just toxically throwing your toys out of the pram and insulting someone. No one has time for that behaviour.

You started off the childish behaviour by your comment two hours ago.

"Why so attacky? Did I upset you telling you you were wrong?

Take the L. You are wrong."

Again, you are showing that you lack the capacity to retain information, you said that, based on assumption of words.

You are also showing that you have difficulty in understanding social interactions hence who you think I am trying to beat you down. At least you’re aware of the spectrum so you may be able to contain it in the future.

You are correct, no one has time for your behaviour - Thank you for acknowledging that. I hope for your sake, you are able to contain your autistic tendencies in the future.

I retained the information that told me you were wrong… You just can’t let it go.

It is a game forum. Not somewhere you start diagnosing people because you don’t like them.

Many, you must hate autistic people. Falsely projecting it on to others because you are upset is gross behaviour.

You okay? Do you want to talk about it?

Correct, this is indeed a game forum.

As stated before, you’re the one who did the following:

"Why so attacky? Did I upset you telling you you were wrong?

Take the L. You are wrong."

And now you’re saying I hate autistic people. All I responded with was:

Nice to see your autism coming out again

That does not state that I hate autistic people. Keep trying kid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Because you were told you were wrong, and got mad and said “No one cares for what you type here, you literally have a brain like a fish.”

Sounds like your attacking someone with your big boy words.

At least with my “brain like a fish” I’ve learnt how SR and MMR works. Figured out what leavers aren’t that big an issue over a season and had that confirmed by looking into what the devs have said about the issue.

Fishy.

Told, is abit of a strong word when its anything to do with you - I won’t take anything you say as fact without proof. You really were bullied back in school weren’t you :smiley:

Again with the autism. Stop thinking you are being attacked. If you’re struggling that much you should probably take a break off forums/social media, go outside or close the blinds, which ever one will help you reset :hugs:

Stop using autism as a stick to beat people with.

You clearly haven’t a clue what ASD actually is, to stop throwing it about.

1 Like

I am not beating anyone with a stick using the word austism - Not you, not others.
Don’t try and victimise yourself, it’s not a cool thing to do.