Unable to login to Overwatch

I was suspended until 19/10/2020 6:20 UTC.
It’s been over 2 hours since my suspension was “lifted” but I’m still unable to login to my Overwatch account.

Past 6 days alot of players have had the same issue, no proper response from Blizz yet.

Yeah this is a weird issue.

Either there is a very strange bug. Or the suspension information provided to players was wrong and they are still suspended.

Both seem strange.

1 Like

"I’ve read over your ticket and I understand that you have some concerns over other player’s penalties not ending when they should.

I get where you are coming from with this. While we cannot directly comment and discuss the penalties that are placed on other accounts due to privacy concerns, we certainly will address this all further if they ticket in."

“If they ticket in”
Sure bub they have and haven’t recieved an answer…

Well if they’ve responded to me they surely have to respond to the ones with an issue.

1 Like

Unlikely, they work their hardest to avoid actually having to do their job in serving customers

Lol. Any proof to back that claim up?

I dont think they are the best at responding when you have issues. But at least they respond.

My issue has been resolved, I’ve been able to log in to my account pretty soon after I posted this, hopefully this gets resolved for everyone soon.

1 Like

Yeah, from what I’ve seen since, I think it was just a “bug”. The system not picking up the right trigger points and time zones.

Enjoy the games!!

1 Like

I still cant log in to my account. My ban has ended yesterday

well just open a ticket, and get the same copy pasta BS along the lines of

“ohh we have reviewed your account and found the ban was issued correctly and we won’t be lifting it”

then they close your ticket without having actually done anything, and given you information not regarding your actual queary/complaint

They do do this. But only if your query is frivolous.

This would not be a frivolous query. If your bans over and you’re still locked out, they’ll do something .

count me as one of the people they did this to. I have tried opening 2 tickets and they just deleted the ticket. They then hung up on me when I called.

1 Like