URGENT - Getting dc'ed from games

So I open battle.net and open overwatch. It doesn’t open normally - It says “unexpected server error occured” or something of the sort and requires me to input my email and passowrd. I then do so and get into the game just fine. Start up a comp game, and play well and all and then a sudden DC, the game takes me back to the “Unexpected error” screen and shows me the loading circle as it says “Entering game” for about 60-90 seconds and then it puts me back in the game with no option to rejoin the last match and no penality to my sr or a cooldown till i can play again. In addition, I can apparently see the match chat of the previous match that I just dc’ed from.

I restarted my pc and tried everything. This repeated itself 3 times. I was trying to win all those game and was doing decent so I suppose not getting a penality is the bright side of this.

Please help!!!

Thanks in advance,

Yodaswag

1 Like

Same here.
I start the launcher and sometimes it lets me into the game and sometimes it gives me “Unexpected server error occured”.

The times where I do get in to the game don’t last long though.
2-5 mins later it kicks me out again with the same error message.

Do you happen to be on EU servers?

I am from Israel and when connecting to Europe servers I get the prompt to put in my blizzard credentials and when connecting to Americas, the opening sequence is normal and smooth, no prompt.

EDIT: Just did a full comp match and I had normal ping and was able to complete the match with no issues. Seems to work well as a temporary fix.

EU server here, might try the Americas server then for now as well.

There’s currently a bug causing people to disconnect in comp, restarting the game usually fixes it for me.

I restarted the game, ended the task, restarted the pc. Nothing worked. Only switching region in the launcher from EU to Americas