Voice chat abuse?

usualy i play qp, some time even comp, and im always in voice chat to communicate to my team, im not toxic at all “ive learn to control my self when i get mad, but i dont scream in voice chat” i only do call out, but ive got 2 report for abuse voice chat, i dont get it, im trying to help my team and they report me? why?

Maybe it’s the tone of voice you use? Or people are snowflakes and want someone to blame and be angry at when they loose? Probs the latter lol. Haters will hate

usual im calm when talking to them, my mic has a low volume, and if they want to blame someone for losing they should blame them self, this is a exsample "(me playing support) guy genji is on me, help me (with a normal voice tone), and they blame me for no heal?? like what…

1 Like

Many players in this community are petty, insecure individuals and can’t accept anything that isn’t them being told they are the best ever.

Sadly, you can’t cure stupid and these players tend to be the ones that get away with most things.

1 Like

i understand that, but you cant just report someone that is trying to communicate to the team, that pretty stupid

Something i’ve noticed now over the years is that the human ego is getting more and more ”bloated” like a balloon and the tiniest scratch cause that ego balloon to pop. They lack compassion towards others cause it’s only their balloon that is important.

Basic awareness of oneself is important, and humbleness.

Thanks for my two cents to the cake

Totally agree, but thats just what people are like these days.

Like last night, guy in my team constantly flaming me and trying to make jokes at me… i ignored him, so he turned to racist abuse and threats to go after my family. Only response I gave was “please be quiet, trying to play the gane here”… he just threw more abuse and his mates in the group all said they’d report me for throwing.

So I left voice and carried on with my job.

Reported them all for it, but I am certain ill get the warning because they all reported me.

1 Like