What is it with constantly getting disconnected

My whole computer is update and has no problems and yet i get disconnected repeatedly and unable to play because of it. WTF IS GOING ON.
p.s. i have tired everything and nothing fixes the problem.

2 Likes

Hello Muriel,

Please check and follow all the steps in this guide first. The fact that you “tried everything” is a bit vague. So check that guide and follow the steps that you haven’t already tried previously. Also, check the Advanced Troubleshooting section on the same page.

If the problem persists please provide your System Files and a WinMTR trace which checks your ISP connection path. You can upload these files on Pastebin and reply here with the Pastebin link using the preformatted text option (</>).

Also keep in mind not to use inappropriate language either in the topic title or in the post itself. You may want to check our forum guidelines and rules

1 Like

So i can not start the game im pressing to play and its not working. A black screen comes for 4 or 5 minutes and nothing happens.

(post deleted by author)

جاني باند بسبب اني طلعت من الكومب ممكن تشيل الباند ولا راح اكررها مابي السيزن يروح و انا توني محمل العبه

Good day

My friend on playstation 4 is experiencing an issue where they are stuck on the loading screen.

Please advise what info you will need to resolve this issue.

:slight_smile:

I got banned for 1 hour and droped my endorsment levele, bcs the fantastyc game randomly disconected and trow me out of the game. It soooooo good that i am the on who punished, but the game is the one what is bugged as hell.

1 Like