What is the range in number of points you can gain on a Win in comp?

I’m really curious to hear. Never really knew how points worked from minimum to maximum that you can gain.

Depends. I have had over 100 trying to recover decay loss in the past. And before i had similar on massive winstreak but they stopped that last thing. So idk :confused: never had even close to it without doing those.

It should be from 23sr to 26sr if you are not on a win streak and play alone or with duo which has similar at to yours.

The number you gain depends of how much your at is different from average team sr. So if you play with friends who have a lower rank then you ( more then 200sr I think) then you will gain less ( around 21-23 at) since you play in a lower elo and you have the carry potential ( I know it doesn’t make much sense).
Same goes if you play with people who are higher at than you then you will gain 25-27sr per win.

Important note is that if you win 8-10games in a row you start gaining more and more with every next win. It’s slowly rising with every game. I for example when won 12 games in a row got 38sr for the 12th win i believe.

I might be wrong because those are just my observation and informations I have from the other players. Correct me if I’m wrong.