When are you going to fix your connection/server issues ?

Honestly, It’s been months, and I’ve been following this subforum for a while. Roughly 1/3 of all threads on here are high latency and ping issues people have ONLY with Overwatch. And not even ONE of them has anyone from support replied to. What’s going on ? Why are you keeping your playerbase in the dark on a matter that literally renders the game unplayable. Are you working on it ? Are you not working on it ? Last time I saw a reply was basically “Oh it’s not our servers its your ISP”. But its not a singular issue. It’s spanning many people ,different ISP ,different regions. And many reporty this AFTER a certain update happens. SO clearly it’s an issue on your part.
At least let people know if you address the issue or you’re just shrugging it off like you have in the past 4 months. It’s extremely disappointing to get NO response from someone you gave money to provide a product that they don’t adequately provide.Honestly…I love the game, but this “not care” attitude you’re letting people on really turns me off the final product.Even moreso than the unplayable mess it is currently with constant lag spikes.

2 Likes

Heya Rindoukan,

As you mentioned, we do not see any issues with the connections to the servers at the moment. If you do encounter lag spikes, please run a WinMTR test before starting Overwatch and let that run while you play for a bit. Stop the test after you encounter the lag spikes, and post the results here as Preformatted text so we can have a look into that.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

What’s the point when there’s so many people doing that ,that haven’t gotten their issue resolved ?Clearly if thats all it took to fix the issue, it would’ve been fixed already. Instead of scripted replies, please talk to your customers on a human level, and let us know what’s going on. Obviously its an issue with your servers,otherwise it wouldn’t be such a widespread issue across the community.

Providing a WinMTR test does not fix anything no, but it allows us to check the connection path you go through and see where potential issues lie and look into that further.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

So in the 6 months (My spikes started AFTER Winterwonderland update) you haven’t figured anything about the lag spikes happening ?Have you looked trough the other tests other people posted ? Did that help you find the issues at all ?Because you didn’t reply to any if at all , it clearly seems any sort of issue relative to server connection seems to fall on deaf ears. For 6 months all these tracer routes and whatever other ping softare texts posted honestly look like yelling in the void. Let alone receiving a followup on it letting people know if anything’s actually done about it.

1 Like

You dont see them?
I sure as hell see connectivity issues, arcade has much higher input lag then QP and Comp.

If anyone with connection issues stoped playing outright they’d actually make an efford to identify and fix the problem.since it’s so many of us that it would actually make an impression on them.The fact that there’s literally A YEAR of those issues with SOOO MANY of those WinMTR test sheets that they love to ask for that doesn’t have any reply to them at all just speaks how little they care for the customer…But it was all good when I gave you my money for the game right ?

I encourage anyone with server issues to post on this thread instead of a separate one to keep the thread on top. We have to make the point that this is a serious game breaking issue that needs to be addressed !!! I urge if you see anyone with those connection/ lag issues to post their grievance here.

2 Likes

It’s been like that since the summer games and players glitch movements as well also in Lijiang Tower as torb was hammering my Turret and was moved like 6 steps back out of nowhere! So what the heck is going on on those servers! And you think the way is going would be enough room for the new tank Sigma? Hope this gets fixed! And by the way I also have an invisible avoided player that I can’t get out of the list and have to wait day for that to be gone!