When is Hogs bendy hook getting fixed?

Bug has been in the game since release and it’s not been fixed. So when is it getting fixed???

Lol. all these bugs… Hog is weak atm. Having a broken hook is probably fine.

It’s not even that broken. Hook 1.0 was way worse… I rarely encounter weird hooks these days.

Never. It’s blizzards intent to have it so people who are so bad they might as well be playing with a steering wheel get hooks at least sometimes.

hog hook rn works pretty well actually. A lot of people just don’t know how it works: the hook can break after hitting a target while the target is in the stun period, but not when the target is being pulled. So if you get booped out of LOS while you are pulling a target towards you, the hook will not break, regardless of the amount of creativity necessary to make work in your head. You can criticize the rules, not their inconsistency.

2 Likes

Bending around corners is intending then is it? Players missing me with their hook and still hooking me Is intended is it???

My friend. The hook works and you being missed probably means you got hooked but you didnt see it. If you want you can post a clip where you think the hook shouldnt have connected and I will explaing why it hit.