Who do you main as dps , tank and healer and why?

DPS: Tracer, Pharah, Mei, Hanzo (I need characters to fill as and I enjoy these ones)
Tank: Rein, Zarya, D.Va, Winston (I hate main tank but need to fill I enjoy zarya and D.Va because they fill my aggressive playstyle)
Healer: Ana, Mercy, Zenyatta, [Baptiste]( I enjoy the high skill required for Ana Zen. I have an incredibly good Mercy for the rank. (don’t say she is easy just because she has a low skill floor) Baptiste because he is new but I am still unsure)

DPS: Sombra if I want to be sneaky, Tracer if I want to fall off the map a lot, Pharah if I want to actually do reasonably well.

Tank: Orisa. I love the robocow. Having a placeable shield and a big gun and Fortify is an awesome combination and her ult does great things if the team keeps together.

Support: Brigitte because getting PotG for slapping everyone is hilarious, but if there’s a Pharah/Junkrat/Winston on the other team I switch to Mercy and go full battle mode.

Ditto.

Kinda stinks that he’s plagued by bugs and being trash again GOATs after his nerfs.

1 Like

Also because he gets the least updates.

Well, speaking of updates… :wink:

I play everything usually tank and support but i did start playing widowmaker to the point where is is my main late last year like around the time people where speculating what sort of hero we would get next and it was baptist…

I though aim may be very important so i started practicing widowmaker

Quake player since I was a kid who’s favorite gun was always the lightning gun, so after trying all the Overwatch heroes, Something about Zarya’s gun clicked with me. Albeit at first when I tried her I sucked like we all do, and obviously Zarya fresh out of spawn isn’t strong at all, 0 charge is no fun. But after watching some pro guides, and being shocked at how strong she was when at max charge, I told myself I have to learn how to play her. I remember seeing a video of her basically melting 3 squishies all within seconds on some Youtube video. Even the person in the video was saying “if you take the time and invest in getting good with Zarya, this is what she can do”. That moment made up my mind to start with her, as in seriously learn her.

The second hero I started to main, Tracer, actually came about because I was having such a hard time dealing with Mei whenever I played Zarya. I needed to find a counter to Mei, someone who wasn’t slow, and could zip in and out and really hurt Mei. Tracer seemed like the perfect candidate and I find her almost as satisfying as Zarya to play.

I can still say to this day, that very very few gaming experiences give me the thrill and exhilaration that I get from playing Zarya, and I’ve been gaming since Pong on the Atari :robot:

1 Like